Come Back

"Congratulations"

"Congratulations"

Jughead and Betty came home holding their 3 days daughter. Family and Friends were united in their home to celebrate the moment. But one person was still left out whom Jughead wanted nothing more but a blessing from him.

His Dad.

His dad never showed interest in Jughead's life after he left the trailer and stared living with Betty. He was a depression survivor. He fought the problem of nobody loving him, and it was only conquered when Betty came in his life. She made him the happiest man alive and helped him in his depression. They dated for 5 years and then got married. Betty was Pregnant within 1 year and gave birth to a healthy girl child, Juilet.

Jughead's eyes were still on the front door, hoping that his dad will come in any minute and give him a biggest hug but the bell never ranged. After a great evening of get together, everyone left their household and Betty put their daughter in her bed and cuddled with Jughead in their master bed and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning, Jughead went to South Side and knocked on his Dad's trailer. It was opened by a half drunk FP.

"D-Dad?"

"Boy! What do you want?" He said coldly. That sting Jughead but he didn't let it affect him.

"I need to talk"

FP nodded and went inside the trailer and Jughead followed him.

"What you want to talk about?"

"Why didn't you came yesterday to meet you granddaughter?" He said politely.

He laughed and took sip of his beer.

"You Know Jughead-----" He said walking towards him and standing a feet away from his son.

"--You will be same as me to you daughter. A drunk man who nothing adores than a beer in his hand." He laughed and took another sip.

"No! I wont be like you. I am much better than you." Jughead fired back.

"You sure about that. I dont think Betty will be with you long. She will soon left you for someone better than you. Why would she want a depressed boy like you, huh?"

Jughead looked down. He wanted to say something but nothing was coming in his mouth.

"Thats right that what you are. Nothing! I suggest you to leave her first and run away from here. Nobody wants you. No me! Not your family." He said and pushed Jughead out of his trailer.

He took a walk back to his home, thinking about all the harsh and cruel words left from his dad's mouth. Was he right? Was he really isn't good enough for Betty and their child? His heart beat was fast and sweet was gathering around his  forehead. He knew what it was. He needed someone. He needed her. He walked in thier house and saw Betty holding newspaper.

"Juggie you're here"

Jughead didn't replied her. He went closer to her and engulfed her in a deep hug. He buried his head in her neck and smelled her scent. Roses, she smelled just like them. Betty was confused at first but relaxed and hugged him back, moving her hands to his hairs.

"Is everything alright Jug?"

He wanted to tell her so badly but he couldn't. He was afraid if she would agree with his father's words. But deep down inside, he also knew she won't. She was his other part who knew everything about him. She didn't think twice and helped him when his condition was bad in the past. She didn't think twice marrying him and giving them their beautiful Girl Child.

It was mid night and Jughead wasn't near to fall asleep. He was still bothered by his father's words from earlier. He didn't wanted to think about that but it was not leaving his mind. He was thinking about it every second, what if his words were true? Should he ran away? He looked at the Blonde sleeping next to him and smiled at her.

"How can she handle a depressed boy like me!"

He thought. Finally he took the decision, leaving a kiss on Betty's head and packing his bag. He left a letter on the table. He knew she will woke up in morning, searching for him and soon will find this letter. He made his last visit to his daughter room and cried while holding her.

"I'm so sorry" He sobbed and kissed her head.

Soon enough, Jughead was out of the Riverdale Land to a new journey.

......
Part 2 soon..