Dont Hurt Him (2)

Jughead P.O.V

Life is like a rollercoaster, sometimes it may lead you to bottom and then to top. I realised it when I met Betty. From her first appearance, I knew she was something different. Didn't knew, she would make my life different.

Betty and I started dating after 2 months of friendship. I felt really comfortable with her, taking about my insecurities and problems. I liked sharing it with her, and she was understanding. Not like others, who would just ran off.

After 5 years of dating, I proposed to her. And she said, yes! I still.cant believe I am married to the love of my life. My everything. Writing was my passion but I didn't told to anyone except of her. One day, she read my articles and told me I should find a publisher for it. I didn't thought it would go amazing but the results stunned me. It sold 1,000 copies and still people buy my book.

It was the first different step of my life, Believe in yourself.

I believed in me and my passion and wrote many books. People were becoming fan of this mute writer. My books sold many copies and I earned plenty money from there.

The second different step of my life, Don't be scared.

Many thoughts roamed in my mind when Betty told me she was pregnant. How would I take care of a child being a mute father. Would my child be also mute? What if I wouldn't be able to be a good father to her/him.

When Betty gave birth to a beautiful girl child, my whole problems washed away like a flood. She was the beautiful child ever. She took my brown hairs and Betty's green eyes. Adorable, she was. She was like a angle to our lives.

And we named her, Angel Jones.

.
.
.
.
.
About talking and communication, Betty and I have learnt ASL. When I want to tell her something, she understood me when I use ASL. It have make our life more easier.

About Angel, She's now 1 year old and have said her first word.

"Ma-Ma"

Betty and I were so overwhelmed with the fact that she didn't took my problem. Angel was going to live her life normally.
.
.
.
.
I walked through the front door of mine and Betty's house and threw my car keys on the table. I looked at the Sofa and saw my two beautiful princess sleeping peacefully. I smiled and took out my phone. I clicked their picture and looked at the photo.

"You're here!"

I looked up to see Betty was getting up. I smiled at her and said using ASL.

"You two look so beautiful during sleep."

She smiled and came towards me and peaked my lips.

"You tired?" She asked, removing my bag from from my shoulder.

I shook my head and said,

"Just Hungry!"

She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"You go and take a bath, I will make dinner for us." She said and took Angel to her room and tugged her in her bed.
.
.
.
.
Betty and I were sitting on our couch cuddling to each other and watching our favorite movie, The Titanic. Angel was sleeping peaceful in her bed and it gave us time together.

"Jug?"

She mumbled. I turned my head towards her and rubbed her arm.

"I was thinking..W-What if you do when I tell that...I"

I raised my eyebrows and cupped her cheeks.

"I-uh..I'm pregnant Jug" She said.

Without even wasting a second, I engulfed her in a hug. She sigh and hugged me back deeply. I pulled out and kissed her.

"I'm so happy"

I said as I pulled out from hug. She smiled and hugged me again. Life was making turns and huddles, but being her in my side I knew I have the power to tackle them.

Now and in future.

*******************

If you guys want to request,
Be sure to comment it in the comments section...🙂