Forgot (2)

Jughead's P.O.V

"Please pick up"

Again, no answer. I threw the phone on bed and buried my face in my hands. How careless and stupid I am? I completely remembered the our anniversary week ago but forgot on its time. I did it year ago and again. That's why she left me because I deserved it.

Now I regret everything happened on the day. From not letting her sit beside me to forgetting our date in the hotel. I am so fucking stupid!

I let the girl walk out of my life because I thought instead of spending time with her, chilling with my friend will be more cool.

Stupid.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been a month now and I don't know how I spent the time with not being in my side. I miss her in every single thing in our house. I tried to talk to her in school but she would ignore me and walk away. I have sent dozens of messages on her phone to say how sorry I am. And I'm really sorry and regret everything.

I was siiting on the couch going through the photos of Betty and Me on my phone when the bell ranged.

"B-Betty?"

I couldn't believed my eyes. She was there.

She walked inside the house and looked everywhere. It felt, she was observing.

"Um..hey!" I said.

"Hi" She said and looked down.

"H-how about we sit? Do you want something? Water or ----" "Jug! I'm fine. I just need to talk."

She said and I gulped. We sat on the couch with a distance between us. She was playing with her ring and looking at ground. She does it when she's worried and tence. She looked in my eyes for a second and moved back to floor.

"I don't know if you will like it but..I-I..."

"You what Betts?" I asked and placed my hand on hers. She looked up and then looked at our hands.

"Jug I'm pregnant" She nearly whispered but enough for me to listen. I blinked my eyes twice and leaned back to couch.

"Omg really?" I asked coming closer to her.

She nodded.

"That's...thats amazing Betts." I said and tried to intertwine our fingers but she stood up quickly.

"But that doesn't mean that I was forgot why we sepreated!"

"Betts" I said and grabbed her hand.

"Please! I'm really really sorry. I regret it very much. Im idiot and stupid and repeated the same mistake twice but I can't losse you. You are my everything. I love you and our child. Just give me last chance Betts. I will prove myself. I will prove you a better boyfriend and a better Dad." I said placing my hand on her stomach.

She let out a sob and wrapped her arms around my neck. I sighed and hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you so much"

"Me too"

.
.
And like I promised, I proved my all promises. 8 months later, our beautiful baby girl was born. We named her Juilet Jones. She was the beautiful child ever. After 1 year, I asked Betty to become a Jones and she said yes. Everything came back to their path and I couldn't get more happy of having two beautiful girls in my life.