Don't Hurt Him

Short and Sweet! Hope you guys will enjoy!❤

****************
Jughead P.O.V

My name audience, is Forsythe Pendleton Jones III. In short, Jughead Jones.

I'm known as the weirdo of Riverdale High School. I dont talk to people because I can't talk. I was born mute and this problem will continue with me whole life. It sucks! Really!! Don't ask how I talk to people when it's necessary.

Maximum students doesn't understand me when I try to talk with signs. They will usually make wierd faces and ran off. In end, if anyone is really interested to help me, I would write what I want to say in paper and show it to them.

In short, My life is kind of crazy.
.
.
.
.

I was walking through the hallway, minding my own business when I suddenly got bumped into some one.

"Watch It freak!" Reggie yelled pushing me behind.

What would I say? He's has been teasing me, bullying from past 2 years. It was nothing new to me.

I quickly nodded my head and tried to walk away from him but he pulled me back and slammed me against the locker.

"Did I said you to leave!!"

I shook my head and looked down.

"Jug-head aren't you? Weirdo?" He smirked and his whole troop laughed. I looked at my feet and avoided thier gaze on me.

"It must suck to not able to talk!"

I looked up to meet his eyes. Mine were filled with anger. Many words, many thought were coming in my mind but my unlucky life, I couldn't get them on my mouth.

"What?..Are you angry little boy, huh?" He said slamming me on the locker again, and holding my collers. They were so tight that it was making me uncomfortable to breathe. I tried to remove his hands but they had strong grip.

"Stop It!"

Suddenly a voice came. His hands were dropped from my collers to look at the person.

Blonde hair, emerald green eyes. She was beautiful. I haven't saw her face here, she must be new. She ran towards us and stood right in front of me.

"What you want Blondie?"

A angry Reggie growled at her. She didn't looked scared a little bit.

"I want you to leave him alone."

"What? Do you know whome you even talking to?" He said, making his group of friends laugh. He looked at them and then us. The girl in front of me didn't looked scared, she crossed her arms and smirked at him.

"Oh I know who you are! A asshole!"

I smiled at her comment and the whole group of students gathering around us laughed.

"Watch your mouth blondie!"

"No you watch it! I do know you were the one who pranked Mr. Honey by applying glue on his chair, OH! did I disclosed your secret?" She smirked at him. He took a step back. He gulped and looked around to see if any teacher haven't listened to her.

"Okay okay..I'm going. You two enjoy each other. Freaks!" He said and walked away and slowly the students around us, also walked away.

I let out a sigh and cleared my throat to catch her attention.

"Um hey! You don't have to say thanks if you thinking about it." She said smiling at me.

I took out my book and wrote.

"Why you helped me? Not that I'm complaining."

She read it and chuckled.

"Um its just my brother was also mute and he faced many problems because of it. People made fun of him and tease him. But he didn't gave up, and I am so proud of him about it. And when I saw you, I thought I should help you too. Oh! By the way I'm Betty"

I smiled and shook her hand. I took the pen and wrote again.

"It's Jughead. Pleasure to meet you"

She read it and smiled at me.

"Do you wanna go pop's after school?" She asked.

I nodded my head and smiled.

.
.
.
.
Problems fade away when they are shared with close ones. If not, they become depression. Betty came in my life and helped me to fight with the world. Even I was a mute, I became a famous writer.

All because of her. Betty, she made me believe in me.

And of course, My life isn't that crazy now.