I'm not happy, I pretend

Betty

Betty

There is something weird about love. You can't hate the person you love.

That's what happening to me. I could have hate him but this heart never lets me. I still drool on him even he doesn't care about me.

Jughead and I have married for about 2 years and I didn't felt for a single day as his wife. I feel like I'm his housemaid. All I do is cleaning, cooking, washing his clothes. When it comes to sleep, I sleep on the floor. He doesn't let me sleep beside him. He say, I will make him dirty and he doesn't want me to touch him ever.

Our marriage was our parents last wish. I was on the other side was happy about the marriage but Jughead was furious. He didn't cared and only married him to keep the promise. Although, he never showed like he cared about the marriage. He would bring girls at house at late night and I could hear thier voices. I even confronted him about this fact, but all I received was a slap. I want to leave but I have no where to stay. No money to eat. This was my last option to live on.

I was making soup as Jughead told me to. I poured it in a bowl and carried it upstairs. I heard him talking to someone on phone. I knocked on his door and opened the door. I placed the soup on table and softly told him,

"The soup is there!"

He nodded and returned to his call. I turned around and suddenly knocked the vase. It fell on the floor and broke into pieces. My eyes widen and I quickly started collecting its pieces.

"What the hell?" I heard his yelling.

I stood up slowly and faced his angry face.

"You broke my vase! How clumsy you are! That explains how ugly you look. Have you looked yourself mirror. You look like a fat pig!" He screamed. For some reasons, his words were working on me like a virus. I would think about them and false myself everytime. He groaned and left the room. I broke into my knees and silently cried. This is not what I wanted. This isn't the Jughead, I loved.

Three days passed away and I didn't ate anything. All i thought about his words. They move in my head all the time. I looked myself in the mirror and saw huge bags between my eyes.

"T-Thats why h-he don't love me. I-I am u-ug---ugly."

More tears escaped and soon they were streaming down my cheek. I chocked a breath and let out a sob. My head was becoming heavier and heavier. In a second, my felt my body out of control, and falling on the floor. My head hit the table and I fell on the ground with a stink pain in my head. I didn't had enough energy to move. Darkness soon surrounded and then everything went black.

Jughead

I feel like I have said cruel to her. But I don't care much. She got what she deserved.

I came back after a walk and called her name. No response. I yelled again and again. Still no response. I was panicked, what if she ran away?

I ran through my whole house and finally entered our room. There I found her, laying on floor with blood all around her head. My eyes widen and my heart rate quickened.

"BETTY!"

.
.
. NEXT PART SOON!