Forgot

Betty's P

Betty's P.O.V

Today is mine and Jughead's third year anniversary and I couldn't get more excited than I am right now. It's already been three years of us being together. We may had ups and downs but we sticked together.

Last year, on this same day we fought. We were supposed to celebrate it but he forgot the date and messaged me on the last moment that me can't make it. Although he said sorry and never have missed any date afterwards but I highly doubt that he will remember today's one.

You see it's already been the break in school and he haven't wished me yet. I wore the dress he likes the most but my bad luck, he didn't even complimented me. He seems like he have been avoiding me.

Our first English period, I am her seat partner. But when I found Toni on my seat and asked where would I sit. You should hear his reply,

"Betty we sit almost everyday plus I need to talk to Toni about something important."

I was beyond shocked at the moment. Like if he would do that on other day, it would be fine. I wouldn't have mind. But he did it on our day. Our special day. I looked down and went to the last seat and cried the whole time.

It was break and I was waiting for him outside the class, but he walked away from me and went to the cafeteria. He totally ignored me and laughed with that Toni girl beside him.

Wow! I didn't expected this to happen on our anniversary day.

Again, I shrugged all my thoughts and waited our our date time. He did knew about our date because we planned it week ago.

I wore a beautiful purple and black dress along with matching heels. I did my hair and makeup and went to the hotel where we took reservation for our date.

20 passed away,
But there was no sign of him.

40 minutes...
.
.
1hour 5 minute....
.
.
2 hours...
.
.
3 hours passed away but there was no sign of him. He didn't even called or messaged this time. I looked at other tables and people were sympathetically looked at me. Why wouldn't they, I looked like a broken heart. Tears were flowing through my eyes and the food served from past 3 hours was cold. I paid the bill and went back to home.

When I reached the door knob of mine and Jughead's house, I heard laughing and giggling from inside. I didn't even cared to knock. I walked inside and saw him and Toni on the couch, drinking soda and laughing.

Jughead saw me and said,

"Betty he--" But he stooped after he looked at my face. The cup from his hand fell from his grip and a
his expression immediately softened. His eyes got filled with pure guilt.

"Fuck! shit! Baby I'm so sorry" He tried to touch me but I flinched away and handed me his gift that I brought for him.

"Happy Anniversary Jughead" I said and ran to my room.

I heard his yelling my name but I didn't turned around. I immediately took a bag and filled my clothes and belonging in it. I heard voices from downstairs and shutting of front door. I guess he asked Toni to leave. I heard the footsteps coming closet to the room and finally the door opened and it revealed a guilty Jughead. His eyes fell on the bag in my hand. His eyes went wide and he looked at me shockingly.

"Be-Betty No! No! No! Please don't leave. I'm so sorry. P-Please don't leave. Dont leave me please." He cried and tried to touch me again but I moved away.

"You don't left me a choice Jug. Last time same thing happened and I forgave you. I-I thought you will change but how wrong I was!"

"No! I'm sorry. Please g-give me one more chance. I'm really sorry." He cried. His eyes were streaming tears just like mine.

"No! No Jughead. I-I think we need a break now."

I said and walked away.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

I was in Veronica's house and she let me stay here as long as I want.

After an awful day, I cried myself to sleep. I woke up with the urge to throw up. I went to the toilet and puke my guts out.

"Omg! Betty are you alright?" Veronica asked from behind.

"I-I don't know. How can I be sick? I didn't ate anything wrong!"

"When's your period?" She asked confusingly.

"Um..actually im late." I said.

"Could that mean----Why dont you take test?" She asked, running to her room and bringing a box.

( how she got a pregnancy box in her room? Um don't ask. Because it was magic. 😂😂)

I waited and then what I didn't wanted to see in the movement stunned me.

Positive.

****************
Sorry for this shitty shot!
I was actually really sleepy and tried to write as fast as I could! ,😂