Lost

Piece by piece, his soul was leaving him

He didn't wanted to live more. Not anymore after losing his reasons to live the life.

Scared..
Devastated...
Frustrated........

He was filled with multiple emotions at same time. He can't sleep, can't eat like old times. Nothing was same. His wife was there with him, on every step, every level of life but not anymore. She died and left her broken husband behind. It was more devastating for him to not only loose one person but two that he loved from the core of his heart. He lost two people, two main reasons of his life.

Walking in black suit and standing near her grave, he was hardly controlling himself to not broke in front of people. His name was called and he stood in front of crying people .

"Betts,
What can I say about you? You are the love of my life. My light, that brought brightness in my dark world. You always said, things happen and there is always a reason behind it! W-What was the reason behind you d-death Betts! I-I st-still haven't got it. I miss you so much and I miss our daughter. S-She was supposed to be o-our little baby girl, growing in our arms, attending school then college. B-But she...She n-never came and y-you also left. Leaving me behind, I dont know how to handle th-this. You were always there for me. I am scared Betty. I need you. I am a-alone. So alone!!"

"I remember our time when we used to watch Romeo and Juliet in your room. They were are favorite.*chuckle* i remember everything with you from our first blue and gold article to your last words. I-I b-broke Betty. I can't do this anymore."

He said and ran away from the people, yelling his name. He broke down as he entered his and Betty's room. So much memories were still stored in it. Photo frame carrying their photos. He took one and locked himself in Bathroom. He took the blade and sat against the tub.

He looked at the frame, him hugging Betty from behind. They looked so happy together. He wanted her. He needed her.

The blood started dripping out as he dig the blade deep inside his wrist. He didn't felt pain, he was happy. He was finally going to leave the world for good and meet his love.

Slowly his eyelashes went heavy and then everything went black.

.
.
.
.
His eyes flicker open and again went close because of coming light from window. He opened his eyes again and his heart skipped a beat. She was there in front of him.

Her smile that melted his heart everytime. She cared his cheek and offered her hand to him. He took it surprisingly and stood up. He looked back and saw his body was still on floor and blood was everywhere. His dad was sitting beside him, crying his name and shaking his lifeless body. He knew what he had did will hurt his loved ones, but there was no other choice. He was devastated without her. He looked back at Betty and she was standing there, smiling at him.

He took her in a deep hug.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too"

*************

The request was slightly changed.
Hope you guys enjoyed! ❤