Betrayed (2)

"Jughead what are you talking about! H-How you will manage?"

"D-Dad please. Leave it on me. I know what I'm doing and I just need your help in it. Will you...Help me?" I asked.

"Of course I will do anything for you. But-" "-No buts! Dad its my final decision." I said and cut the call and threw the phone on bed.

My hands came to my face and I closed my eyes.

My phone again started ringing and I groaned.

"Now what?" I said and picked it up.

Betty

Why was she calling me? She's free to have now relationship with Archie. Now what she wants. I decided to ignore it but it again started ringing. I sigh and put it on silent.

After few minutes, the notifications came. It was a message from her.

"Please pick up!"

"Where are you? I'm sorry but please come back. Your dad isn't telling me where are you?"

"I'm Sorry. Please Jug!"

"Why your dad is talking out your clothes?"

I decided to not reply her and leave it on read. My other thoughts were telling me to block her but I didn't.

Next two days passed away like a lightning. They were weekend and I mostly spend it watching Netflix. It reminds me to the time when Betty and I used to watch movies in her bedroom, cuddling to each other. I miss her. Her body, her touch and everything about her. Why didn't she wanted me that much like I do? Why she didn't love me like I do? Why my love wasn't enough to not make her cheat on me? There were lots of questions but their answers remained silent.

It was monday and I was returning to Stonewall Prep. I talked with my dad in the morning and went to the bus stop. I took the ticket and sat on the bench, waiting for the bus. I was looking through my phone when I heard her.

"Jug?"

I looked up to see her. Her hair were loosely tight in a ponytail and there were huge bags beneath her eyes. She was in half breath.

"J-Jug!" She whispered and kneeled down in front of me. I looked away.

"P-Please I'm really sorry" She said, tearing up. It broke my heart but I was also suffering and she was the reason.

"How can I forgive you Betty? After you...I can't belive you would do that!" I sighted and looked down to my lap. A tear escaped from my eyes.

"I'm really sorry! I-I wasn't thinking straight. What's your place in my life, I understood it a bit late. The truth i-is I can't imagine my l-life without y-you. After your dad took your things, i-i was stunned. I c-can't loose you. I love you so much and I'm really really sorry. I will be sorry for my entire life." She cried and sobbed.

My heart hurt, seeing her crying in front of me. It broke me more than her. I lifted her chin and wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks. She placed her hands on top of mine.

"I-I forgive you"

Her eyes widen and she let out another sob.

"Really?"

"Yes! I forgive you but I can't promise you that things will go back to where they were." I said, removing my hands.

She looked down and nodded.

"D-Does this mean, we aren't dating anymore?" She asked softly.

"I need time but we can remain friends till then." I smiled at her.

She nodded and wiped her tears.

"Why you're dad took out your stuff?" She asked.

"Um! I asked him to do that. Since we were on break, so I thought I should move to the apartment which is on top on bar."

"Please come back! Now it will not be awkward between us, right?"

"I will think about it!" I said and she looked down. I chucked and again made her look at me.

"I'm kidding. I will move back. Jb can sleep with you and I will take her room."

The bus came and did the honk. I looked back and then at Betty.

"Okay now its time for me to go!" I said and stood up. I grabbed my bags and started walking. Suddenly I was turned around and engulfed in a hug. I hugged her back and stroke her hairs.

"Im really sorry and I will miss you." She said.

I didn't said anything, just kissed her forehead. I turned around and went to my bus. I looed out of the window and saw her, tearing up again.

I smiled and bus started to drove to the destination.