Did I scared you?

Flashback

Flashback

"Dad p-please it h-hurts!" Jughead let out more tears from his eyes and tried to escape from his father's grip but he was stronger than him.

"You! You are the reason for what you are getting! You piece of shit!" He growled and kicked him in stomach. Once, twice and throwing punches all over his face.

Finally he got over from his assault and blacked out on the sofa.

Flashback over.

.
.
.
.

Those fears and memories are still recorded in Jughead's mind. He still haven't got over it. Drunk people freak him out mostly times. He doesn't go to clubbing, whenever his friends call him. He is still scared his father who is hundred miles away from him.

He was sitting on the sofa at his and Betty's apartment, waiting for her to come back home. She went to club to celebrate her friend's birthday. He is still worried if she come back home, drunk. How he will manage? How he will react?

His thoughts got disturbed when the bell rang. He stood up and opened the door. It revealed her drunk girlfriend carried by Archie Andrews.

"Hey mate! She's really drunk." Archie said walking inside and laying down Betty on the couch.

"Is she was alright whole time?"

"Yeah! Like you said, I kept eye in her all the time. I should go, Ronnie would be waiting for me. See ya" He said and walked out of their apartment.

Jughead let out a sigh and moved his gaze to his girlfriend who was starting to sit up. She let out a giggle and looked around.

"Juggggieeeeeeeeeee" She squealed as she saw him and went towards him. She steeped on her own foot and fall down.

"Betts--" Jughead ran towards her and kneeled beside her.

"--you okay?" He asked. She shook her head and giggled.

"Are you *hiccup* my Jugggiee?" She said in a child's voice.

Jughead was able to control his emotions towards her. At least she wasn't acting like his dad.

"Yes betts its me" He said rubbing her knee. She smiled big and hovered over his lap. She started kissing his neck slow then hard, leaving marks.

Jughead pulled away from her and shook his head.

"No Betts! You're really drunk for this!" He said and started to standup but she didn't let him. He pushed him back and he was now fully laying on floor with Betty sitting on his hip. She leaned down and kissed his neck again.

"Betty! I said stop!" He tried she didn't listened. She started to undo his t-shirt's buttons.

That feeling was recorded. His memory hit to that time but his father used to make him naked and beat him but his belt. He was getting those feeling again. He tried not to freak out but now it was not in control.

"I SAID STOP PLEASE! DONT HURT ME! P-PLEASE DONT HURT ME! 

He yelled, tears streaming down him face. Betty quickly backed away and stood up from his body. Jughead did his buttons with shaking hands and brought his knees to his chest.

"J-Jug!" She said in a very low tone. He couldn't looked up to meet her eyes, he was having breathing issues. He tried his best to control but his mind couldn't think straight.

"Hey Jugggieee I'm sooo sorryyyy. I am veryyyyy badd!"

Betty said and started to cry. She crawled towards him and hugged him. Jughead flinched away but got relaxed when her scent hit her. She was the one who used to calm him down. He loosely wrapped his one arm around her and quietly let out some cries.

Betty pulled away from him and pinched herself.

"Ahhhhhhhhh ouchhhhh!"

"W-What are you doing?" He asked wiping his tears.

"I hurt youuuu. So I shouuudd hurt meeee alsooo." She said.

That brought a smile on his face. He chuckled at her actions.

"No I'm fine. You dont need to pinch yourself!" He assured her.

"Nooooo!!!!! I hurt *hiccup* my Juggieeeeeee" She said and stood up and went to kitchen.

Jughead smiled at her and took out his phone and started to record her.

"What are you doing in kitchen Betts!"

"I willlll make aaaaaa chocolaaaateeee cakkeeee for you." She giggled and tried to find flour. It was in a cabin above her. She tried with her finger tips to grab it unfortunately the whole flour fell on her face and she was fully covered in flour.

"Bettsss" Jughead laughingly ran towards her and grabbed her in between his arms.

"You dont need to. I forgive you."

"Really?" She squealed.

"Yes" She smiled big and let out a yawn.

"You sleepy?" He asked her. She let out a giggle and fall in my arms. After few seconds, he heard small snoring coming from her. He smiled and brought her upstairs to their room. He cleaned her up and changed her to more comfy clothes. He lay down with her in bed and fall asleep, with the beautiful blonde beside him.

Next morning Betty woke up with a huge head ache and empty side beside her. Jughead came from the door with med and water in his hands. He handed her the medicine and sat on the edge of bed. Betty took the med and handed him the cup.

"I'm sorry" She said not looking in his eyes.

"Why?" He asked her.

"I came home drunk and I know how much you hate drunk people. Gosh! I'm so stupid. I sh-----"

"---Hey hey! Its alright! Seriously! Nothing bad happened!" He cut her off.

"You didn't freaked out?"

He wanted to lie to her but he couldn't.

"Yeah I did. But it all become fine after wards. You wanna see what you did to make it fine?" He said taking out his phone.

She looked confused but nodded.

He handed her the phone and she burst out in laughter seeing the clip.

"Omg! I'm not drinking again. I look like a fool!'' She said handing him his phone back.

"Not fool! But cute!" He said and peaked her lips.

"Yeah yeah!" She smirked and stood up from her bed.

.
.
.
Finished........❤