I Love Him (2)

Veronica's P.O.V

"He's just so bad for her. She's too blind to see that." Archie said, as he threw more punches on his punching bag.

"A-Archie I-I think if she's happy then we should––"

"-NO!" He yelled, cutting me off. He threw his gloves and walked towards me and kneeled in front of me as I was sitting on his bed.

"Baby sorry for yelling but I j-just can't see her with that crap. I'm sorry!" He said and hugged me.

I knew it wasn't the same Archie. It was a new side of him and his feeling for Betty. I was confused.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

He broke the hug and sat beside me.

"I just have discussed it with Cheryl. We are going to make Betty's heart broke and we will show Jughead is a player. I asked Cheryl to flirt and kiss him when Betty will come to Blue&Gold after the break. Finally Betty will realise that I-Uh We are good for her." He said.
.
.
.
.
.
Betty's P.O.V

"Jug! Can you pass me my phone?"

"Sure!" He said and handed me by phone and peaked my lips.

"I'm going to Bar. Will you be alright  here?" He asked.

"Yes, I will be alright." I smiled.

He grabbed his key and walked out of the trailer. I sigh and turn my phone on. What I saw? I was shocked.

Veronica's Message : Betty! Can we meet, its urgent! Call me if your available."

What she wanted? I shrugged off my thoughts and called her.

"Hello! Betty!"

"Hey, you said something urgent? What's up?"

"I can't tell you here. Can we meet at pop's?"

"Um sure, Is everyone coming?"

"No! It will be just us. So what you say?"

"Okay. Today at 5pm"

"Done! see you there."

.
.
.
.

"Betty over here!"

I walked towards her booth and awkwardly smiled towards her. She looked happy and little bit sad.

"So?" I asked, attempting to start the conversation.

"Yes right! Um Betty I-I just want to warn you for tomorrow." She said.

I was confused. I raised my eyebrows and cleared my throat.

"What you mean!"

"Betty! A-Archie is planning something on You and Jughead. He have made a plan to prove that Jughead is a player in front of you and he have asked Cheryl for her help."

"W-What! I-I mean, why would he do that?"

"I don't either know. He have been acting strange since you have came out with your relationship. I g-guess...I think he likes you."

"Wait, What?" I nearly yelled.

"Yes, last day he was talking about you and almost said that you belong to him. But covered it up saying you belong to us. He thinks I don't understand. But I do. And I don't want them to hurt you Betty! You are my best friend and I'm not like them. I'm so happy that you found someone like Jughead that cares for you." She said softly.