Her (2)

"Is it where you are taking members for the newspaper."

Jughead caught her attention and leaned on the doorframe. He saw her moving her head towards him and doing a little gasp.

"Jughead Jones wants to work in newspaper huh?" She said and crossed her legs.

Jughead smirked and sat on the top of table.

"Im serious though. I want to join." He said. She thought for a moment and then shifted her chair.

"Okay you need to show me some of your work. By that, you may be considered." She smiled.

He handed her the files which he carried with him. She read few lines of his article and immediately become his work's fan. He saw her biting her thumb while reading the article. He noticed how adorable she looked. Her blonde hair placed in a tight ponytail. Her pink light blush scattered around her cheeks.

Her eyes lifted her eyes and caught him staring at her. He quickly looked away but felt her eyes at him.

"You are in!"

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah! I mean look at your work. Its brilliant." She exclaimed. He smiled and hop off the table.

"When we are going to start, you know the article?"

"We can meet to---"
Suddenly they got disturbed by the red jock.

"Betty hey can---Wait what is he doing here?" He asked.

"He's the new member for blue and gold." The blonde said.

Archie rolled his eyes.

"And you let me in? Isn't he's a bad boy something?"

Betty crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"You dont tell me what to do. Im the president of this newspaper."

A laugh escaped for Jughead's mouth but he quickly covered his mouth, smirking at Archie.

"Betty can I talk you for a second...In private?" Archie asked. The blonde nodded and went outside the room. Archie smirked at Jughead and followed her.

Jughead sat in there in confusion. What if he steal her. He was getting frustrated just by getting random facts in his mind. He couldn't hold it anymore. He needed to know what was happening between them. He was about to leave the room when Betty came back smilingly.

"What's with this happiness?"

"Oh um..just Archie asked me on a date and it's my first date actually." She said smilingly and that made his heart ache. What was this feeling he was getting, he didn't knew it. He only knew that he was getting Angry. But the truth was..he was hurt and jealous. He could see happiness in her eyes. Then he did something he never thought.

He kissed her.

She flinched away and slapped me across the face.

"What's wrong with you?" She yelled.

"Im sorry okay. I was..just upset. I like you too and I was just not okay you being happy because the red head asked you out. I want you to be mine. I want to take you on date." He said and took a deep breath.

"But that doesn't mean you can kiss me out of nowhere. Prove it that you deserve me more."

He was silent. He didn't expected that.

"W-Will you go on a date with me?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah I will then I will decide. I'm going with Archie tonight and tomorrow with you." She said and walked away. The Raven hair boy didn't expected that to come. He was nervous for the first time in his life. Could he beat the Jock. Could he make her more happy than him. He needed a plan and he needed to know about her. Everything about her.