Never Matter (2)

"Be-Betty Cooper?" I said, in half breath holding my knees.

"Um she's in room 116, sir." The lady said and I ran towards the room direction. As I entered the floor, I saw almost everyone crying and sobbing. My father was holding Betty's mother. Veronica, Archie, Cheryl, Kevin and Fangs were sitting outside the room, they still had tears in their eyes.

Archie looked at me and stood up quickly.

"You! What the hell are you doing here?" He yelled at my face.

Veronica came from behind and slapped me.

"W-Why would you do such thing to h-her." She yelled.

"G-Guys just listen to me! It was not what i-it looked like I---"

"---Shut Up! Just shut your mouth! I cant see my cousin fighting there for her life. It should be You! Instead of her!" Cheryl snapped by cutting me off.

I was broke my her words.

"Yeah! It should be you! You caused that to her. Because of you, she committed suicide. You damn knew she have depression yet you....I CANT BELIEVE YOU. J-JUST GO KILL YOURSELF. I CAN'T SEE YOU RIGHT NOW." Archie yelled pushing me back.

More tears escaped from my eyes and breathing was heavy.

I took a step back from them and nodded my head.

"Y-Yeah you're right. I d-dont deserve to live. I sh-should me dead.  But I never cheated on Betty. I was....I was r-raped last n-night. Yes! I WAS RAPED. AND THOSE PICTURE B-BETTY RECEIVED WAS A TRICK TO MAKE YOU ALL HATE ME. BUT I DIDN'T KNEW YOU GUYS HATE ME DAMN MUCH TO WISH ME DEAD. I-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL. WHEN BETTY CHEATED ON ME WITH YOU ARCHIE! YOU ALL SAID NOTHING TO HER AND NOW..THE THING THAT NEVER HAPPENED...YOU A-ALL WANT ME DEAD. I WISH I WAS DEAD ALREADY LAST NIGHT. BUT I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS. BYE!"

I ran away, ignoring their yelling. The calling of my name. I ignored them all and ran to the sweet water river.
.
.
.
.
.

Archie's P.O.V

No no no...Why would I said something like that to him.

"Damn it!" I said, kicking the wall of the hospital. I heard noises from Betty's room, which caught my attention. I looked at Veronica and walked inside her room.

"Betty?" I asked, as I found her wearing her shoes and grabbing her jacket.

"W-What are you doing? It's not healthy f-for you?" I said, grabbing her arm. She quietly snatched her arm away and wiped a coming tear from her eyes.

"I'm going...to find him." She said quietly and searched from her phone.

"Y-You heard?"

"Yes I-I heard and thank god I heard everything. I did m-mistake not listening t-to him but h-how could you say something like t-that to him. I-If you dont remember he a-also have anxiety." She sobbed.

Suddenly everyone came inside the room and looked shocked.

"Betty! Darling go back to bed. You will hurt yourself more." Alice said worriedly.

"I'm not h-hurt MOM! I have hurt someone else more and I-I need to find him."

And with that she ran outside of the room, leaving us all with multiple emotions.
.
.
.
.

Betty's P.O.V

"C'mon Juggie pick up!" I mumbled as I looked around his trailer but there was no sign of him. I sigh and placed my phone back to my pocket.  I looked at the bandages on my wrist and blood which was appearing slightly on its top.

I looked through his bedroom but nothing, suddenly one place strike me. Sweetwater River.

I ran through the woods and calling, yelling his name everywhere. I looked everywhere where to find at least something, but nothing was in my luck. I finally made to the river and what I saw, broke my heart into two pieces.

I saw him, near the water with pills in his hand. He looked so broken, hurt and devastated. He was non stop sobbing in his arms and wiping his newly forming tears. He was about to open the bottle when I ran towards him and threw the bottle out of his hand.

"NO! NO! NO!" He stooped yelling after he saw me kneeling beside him.

"Be-Betty?"

"Yes, it's me! I'm so sorry Juggie." I sobbed and hugged him. He was confused but soon relaxed. I moved more closer to him and let him relax in my arms. I continued to move my hands up and down on his back and placed the other on his back neck. I keep moving us back and forth, making his breathing back to normal and calm him down.

"I-I'm sorry, Im so so sorry Juggie. I didn't listened to you and....p-please don't do this a-again. Im really sorry." I said, cupping his cheeks.

He shook his head and grabbed my hands.

"I'm s-sorry too. Y-You tried to kill yourself and i-its because of me. I should die like everyone said." He said looking away.

"No No! Don't listen to them. They didn't meant anything they said. Pl-Please Juggie, you don't have to say sorry. I'm s-sorry that I didn't gave you chance to explain and what happened, I know it all" I said.

His eyes widen and more tears escaped form his eyes. I lifted his chin and made him look in my eyes.

"But I don't care whatever happened. I love you, thats what matter." I said and brushed my thumb on his cheek. He nodded and his eyes fell on the bandages wrapped on my wrist. He took my hand and placed a kiss on top of it.

"You ran from hospital to find me?" He asked quietly.

"Yes" I said softly.

"Thankyou" He said softly and kissed me. It wasn't a long but sweet and short.

"For saving me" He said after her broke the kiss.

I smiled.

"Do you forgive me, Juggie?"

"Yeah but on one condition---" He said and grabbed my hand.

"--You talk to me before committing something like that. And that implies on me also. We promise each other that we will talk first rather than taking our lives?" He chuckled at last.

I nodded quickly and kissed him.

"Will you forgive the rest?" I asked.

"I need time but right now..I want to enjoy the time with you"

**********
Um..yes..its,

THE END 😁