Her

3rd Person

3rd Person.OV

Jughead Jones,
Bad boy of thier very own town, Riverdale. His charm was all girls needed to fall for him. His wearing was a typical black outfit. Black leather and ripped jeans suits his body like a skin. His deep blue eyes that were deep as ocean. Every girl wanted to be with me in a long term relationship but he..Never. Only one night stands.

Talks leading to flirting and then girls in his bed. One day he will call them beautiful but the other day he won't even remember thier names.

He was happy in his own darkness world until his eyes landed on Her. He watched her from distance, smiling, dancing and studying. He was slowly getting fan of her beauty. He wondered why nobody has saw it.

"She wont get laid! So you mind not staring at her." He was disturbed by the red jock. He looked him up side down and smirked.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend?"

"Not yet but im planning on asking her out. So stay away from her." Archie said and shut his locker.

"She wont say yes Red Head!" Jughead smirked and put his one hand in his front pocket.

He raised his eyebrow.

"I don't think so she wants to date a immature baby like you. Does you even know what....Sex is?" Jughead said and whispered the last part in his ear. He smirked and leaned on the locker.

"I challenge you."

"What?" Jughead said.

"I challenge you to make Betty your girlfriend before me. If i won..i need you to say " Archie's the real man" In front of all and if you won..you can ask anything and I will do it." He offered and took his hand out

Jughead knew it was a easy battle for him. He shook his hand and winked at him.

"See you later Loser"

.........
Next part soon 🙂