Saving Her

Betty and Jughead were in Betty's room cuddling next to each other

Betty and Jughead were in Betty's room cuddling next to each other. Betty's head was buried in the crook of Jughead's neck and he was drawing patters on her hips with his finger. Suddenly they heard the bell and they looked at each other.

"Who could be here at this time?" Jughead asked and stood up. Betty wore her her gown and followed Jughead downstairs. Jughead looked outside from the peephole but there was no sight of anyone. He frowned and opened the door. There was a brown packet on floor with a writing.

"For the detective duo"

He picked it with and looked at Betty.

"Another one? Should we watch it now or give it to Charles?" Betty asked.

"I think we should watch it first. See the writing on it, for the detective duo means it is for..Us" Jughead said.

Betty nodded and went to the couch. Jug slide in the tape in the player and took the remote. He sat beside her, holding her hand and played the tape.

It started with a black screen and then shifted to Archie and Betty singing the song. Jughead felt Betty getting tensed. He brushed it off and continued watching. He saw Betty and Archie looking at each other, getting closer and soon her lips smashed on him. Jughead's grip on Betty's hand fell and his eyes were getting tears. He saw Betty cupping his cheeks and deepening the kiss more. He switched off the player and the remote fell out of hands as they were trembling.

"J-Juggie"

Betty tried to hold his hand. But he snatched it away and paced around the room.

"D-Did you just cheated on me b-behind my back?" He said finally getting on his words.

She stood up quickly and tried to hold him but he took step back.

"Jug I swear it was a mistake. I-It didn't mean anything."

She tried to hold his cheeks but he grabbed her hands and pull them away from his face.

"D-Dont lie on my face. I SAW HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED IT." He yelled.

Tears were falling from both of thier faces. Jughead was heavily breathing as he was holding his anger inside.

"J-Jug please Im sorry. Im so sorry. I didn't know why I k-kissed him. W-We were in f-fight and he was there. I know what I did was a mistake. I love you."

"AND WHEN I SAID SORRY TO YOU. YOO COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT TIME. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE MEETING HIM SECRETLY. ARE YOU?"

He yelled and Betty looked down.

"Unbelievable!" He said and grabbed his jacket.

"Jug No! P-Please dont leave! I love you please. It was all clear after Cheryl told me that we belong together. I'm sorry please." She said grabbing his arm.

"Cheryl told you that we love each other. Huh! ------"

He removed her hands from his arm and looked in her eyes.

"--I can't even look at you." He said and walked away. Betty yelled his name behind him but he didn't looked back. He was destroyed, the only thing he could trust on broke his trust. He went to the bar and ordered shots. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he saw Betty calling him. He ignored it and continued his drinking. The ringing didn't stooped, He put it on silent and passed out on the couch.

Next morning he woke up by Toni shaking him.

"What Toni!"

"Jug...Ghoulies have Betty!"

..................
Next part soon ❤