The Bet (4)

Jughead P.O.V

The most beautiful moment of my life are when I spent it with Betty.

She and I started dating after our kiss. We announced it official and lot of people were happy for us. Not the one, who always kept his smirk on. I didn't cared at that moment. I had Betty which was all I needed.

She was the pure light in my dark life. We went to multiple dates and I was falling hard for her after every moment that we spend together.

I regret the decision I took at starting. I wished I never did that and dated her like normal.

3 months were about to end and my tension has risen up.

hey baby” Betty came from Behind and straddle in my laps. She gently massaged my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

You alright? You doesn't look fine though?” She asked.

How I was going to tell her? She will be devastated and so I will.

“Nothing.. Just tired.” I said.

She smiled and kissed my neck.

Do you want me to remove it?”

“or make you us both tired?” She whispered and bit my earlobe.

It send a shiver down to my spine seeing her like that. I kissed her hard and she kissed back. She started grinding her hips against mine. My lips detached from her lips and went to her neck. Her moans were music to my ear.

“Ohh.. Jug”

With that I lifted her up and went to my bedroom.

We shared the love between us. It wasn't my first time but it was my best time.

It was her first time though and I was proud it was me.

Her head was resting on my chest and she was drawing circle on my shoulder. I was playing with her hair. Neither of us didn't said anything. Just enjoyed each other comfort.

Next day..

Me and Betty walked in the hallway with interlocked hands. I felt very happy when I'm around her. She makes me so happy. And I have decided that I won't be doing this Bet anymore. I don't want money. I only want Betty.

Then I saw my serpent gang. I quickly made an excuse to Betty and went to them.

Hey Jones! How's the fun going? Did miss little ponytail guessed that you are with her only for money?” Sweetpea said while smirking.

Before I could answer I heard her voice.

“W-What?”

I turned around and saw her watery eyes. It made my heart drop. It broke me more than her, seeing her like that.

Betts it---”

I was about to say an explanation but she slapped me right across my cheek.

“I HATE YOU” She yelled and ran outside the building.

No! She hates me now. How I am gonna earn her back. How am gonna explain myself. Tears started to spill through my eyes. I felt someone turned me around and took my hand and placed a bundle of money on it.

So did it Jones.” He laughed.

I clenched my fist and threw the money on his face.

“You screwed it Sweetpea. I was here to tell you that I don't want to do it anymore but you.... ”

“Just keep your money. I don't need that.” I said and ran behind my angel.

.   ......    .
That's it for this part.
I promise next will be last! 😁