Cheater

Riverdale,
The land of murders and mysteries. Where one mystery solves, another one opens its door. It was currently the time of video tapes that were getting delivered door to door. Jughead being in his old profession, was working on them along with his half brother and Betty. Their were only tapes of recording, showing the front door of houses until that one came.

Jughead P.O.V

Me and betty were in the living room of Jones-Cooper house. We both wanted some time alone so we decided to why not have a movie night. I was in the kitchen preparing popcorn when the bell rang. Betty and I looked at each other with a confused look of our face. I placed the bowl of popcorn on the table and opened the front door.

No one. Beside a brown packet.

I kneeled down to grab it and brought it inside.

"Another one?" Betty asked.

"Uh-huh!" I said, taking the tape out and  sliding it in the player.

We both sat on the front of tv and i pushed the play button with my finger. It started with two figures appearing on the screen. It was Betty and Archie singing the song. Soon they both looked at each other and they were..Kissing. I felt my heart broke into million pieces. Betty in the video seemed enjoying the moment as she grabbed his cheeks. It made me sick to watch my girlfriend and best friend kissing behind my back. My whole hand was shaking as i hold the remote of the television.

"jug" She whispered and placed her hand on my shoulder.

I stood up quickly and tears were streaming from my eyes. I slammed the remote on floor which made her flinch.

"What the hell is this Betty?" I yelled.

She was crying. She walked towards me and grabbed my cheeks.

"J-jug"

"Juggie. It was a mistake. I-It didn't meant anything to me. I love you." She said.

I grabbed her hands from my cheeks and removed them from my face.

"You remember that night in bunker when i asked you if your feelings for him have returned or not. I salute your guts to lie on my face Elizabeth. AND NOW YOU NAME IT A MISTAKE" I yelled.

"If....if you have feeling for him. Go ahead leave! I won't hold you back." I said and grabbed my jacket.

She grabbed my arms and pulled my back.

"J-Juggie please. It w-was a mistake. Believe me it d-didnt meant anything to me. I love you only. Archie..it was just a mistake. It became all clear when Cheryl told me that we love each other." She cried.

I laughed and wiped the tear coming from my eye.

"The fact that you have to be reminded that you love me made it more difficult." I said and left the house.