You Left(3)

3rd Person P.O.V

So you mean she's back?” Veronica said while sitting beside Archie. Jughead gave a slight nod and looked the little princess playing in his laps. What if she's back to take her away from him? That was his thought that frightened him when he saw her at his doors.

“Jug..I will talk to her.” Veronica said.

“Yeah Jug! Me and Ronnie will both meet her. You stay here with Juliet.” Archie assured his best friend. Jughead didn't looked in their eyed but said a quiet okay and took Juilet to his bedroom.

“Now what?” Archie asked turning to Veronica.

“Now..you will stay her with Jughead and I will meet her alone Archiekins” She said smiling to him.

His expression quickly changed to a confused one.

“What!”

“Why?” He asked.

She smiled and grabbed her purse.

"I will be back soon." She said waving to a confused Archie and went out of House.

Veronica P.O.V

"Isn't it is the perfect girl herself?" I said while waking towards her booth and sliding on the opposite one.

"V!!" She said with teary eyes.

"Veronica to you, Betty" I said coldly.

Her smile immediately dropped and she looked down.

"Are you gonna explain why are you here after damn 1 year?" I asked.

She didn't looked up to meet my eyes. She lifted her head and looked outside and then to her hands.

"H-How's Jug?" She asked quietly.

I laughed and she looked up.

"Better before you met him. Now i dont think so." I said coldly and crossed my arms. I couldn't control my anger towards her. I have saw how my friend have suffered being a single parent and thats only because of the human sitting across me.

A tear slipped from her eyes and she quickly wiped it away.

"Please Veronica..i'm sorry. I know sorry isn't enough bu--" "-DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A SORRY WILL WASH OFF ALL THE PAIN YOU CAUSED US. MAINLY JUGHEAD. HE WAS DEVASTATED BETTY. YOU LEFT HIM A NEW BORN BABY AND RAN AWAY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR HIM, BEING A SINGLE PARENT." I yelled at her.

She didn't said anything, only let tears streaming from her eyes.

"I k-know I just I wasn't thinking straight at that moment. I don't know why i ran away. I never wanted to cause everyone pain. Jughead is my life. I love him, i would never think of hurting him." She said.

"But you did Betty! Don't you get it! Your leaving is the biggest thing you have done to hurt him." I said.

"I k-know..i..I just" She let her emotions out and cried. It still hurts me to see her like that but what would you accept me to do.

I sigh and wiped a single tear coming from my eyes.

"Are you here to take your child away from Jughead?" I asked.

Her eyes widen and she shook her head.

"No of course not. I was here to apologize." She sobbed.

"Apologize? I dont--"

"Veronica!" I was cut off by a voice. I looked back and saw Jughead carrying Juliet. I looked back at Betty and her face was filled with shock. She stumbled standing up and stood on floor with the booth support.

I looked back at Jughead and walked towards him.

"Jug, what are you doing here?" I asked him. His gaze was fixed at one person.

"I think it will be best if we talk Veronica. I dont want her to take Juilet away from me." He said. I nodded and looked back at her and then left the diner.

......,............
Hey Guys Im back! ❤
Next part very soon..