I Love Him

Betty P

Betty P.O.V

"Juggiee wake up"

We were in his trailer, cuddling to each other when I noticed we were running out of time to get ready for school.

"Juggie c'mon we are gonna get late. Remember it's your first day of Riverdale High." I said, kissing his cheeks and shaking his shoulder softly. He just groaned and pulled me more closer to his body.

"Just five minutes more!" He said against my neck.

"No big boy! We are gonna get up now!"

I said as I untangled myself from his frame, covering my naked body with the thin sheet. He took the pillow and covered his face with it. I giggled and went to washroom to brush my teeth.

When I came back, I saw him in exact same position.

"Oh! Now we are gonna spice it a little bit!"

I went back to bathroom and brought a full mug of water. I smirked to myself and threw it on his face. He immediately sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Bettyyyyy" He whined.

"What? Are you gonna get up or I bring second batch of water?" I said tilting my head to side.

"Okayyy" He pouted and went to bathroom. I giggled and continued to get ready for school.
.
.
.
.

"Yep! Me and Betty will be there in a minute, bye!"

Jughead finished his call with Sweet pea and took his jacket and bike keys.

"Jug?" I said softly. He looked towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes?" He said.

"You know right, Today whole school will know that I'm a serpent. My friends...I don't know how they will react but...H-How? What are we gonna do Jug?"

"Hey hey..its okay. We are gonna get through this together. You believe me?" He said, looking in my eyes.

I nodded, "I do"

He smiled and peaked my lips,

"Then you shouldn't get worried. If anyone tries to be rude with you, they don't know what will come after them?"

I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my head.

"Now..aren't we getting late, Miss Cooper?" He teased.

I slapped him on his chest and giggled.
.
.
.
.

I was sitting behind Jughead, wrapping ny arms around his torso on his motorbike. During the ride, I thought only about my next interaction with my best friends with me being a serpent. For them, I have been 'the perfect girl next door' since years. But they didn't knew, that perfect girl have gone away. Replaced by this new Betty, who cares about her feeling than her grade or reputations.

The new Betty, who don't judge people by thier cover.

And all this new Betty was only found when she met her soulmate, Jughead. We met 1 year ago and from then to now, we have become each other's backbone. I fell deeply in love with him and for him, he considered me as his family. He didn't had any, his father died due to a accident and her mother and sister left him when he was young. He became my life, and I became his. My house life was nothing as compared to the reputation they show. 
.
.
.
Soon the bikes were parked and we all were standing on the front door of Riverdale High. My hands were trembling. Jughead saw me and grabbed my one hand with his and whispered in my ear.

"It will be alright, princess"

I smiled and nodded.

We walked through the hallway of school and I could feel eyes on me. Some were shock, disgust and horrified. I could hear the whispering around me,

"What happened to her?"

"Is she a serpent now?"

"Eww! Miss Perfect girl have gone!"

I ignored them all and continued to walk. I saw my best friends with shocked expression. I smiled towards them but they looked at me with disgust.

"Betty! What the hell! Are you a serpent now?"

Archie yelled pointing towards my serpent jacket. The others had the same angry emotion like him.

"Yes, I am and proud to be one."

I replied and their eyes went wide. I looked at Jug's direction and he had a big smile on his face. I smiled back and he wrap his arm around my waist. Archie looked like he saw a ghost. He saw Jughead then me,

"Didn't knew Betty, you would go this far! Dating the serpent King!" He scoffed.

"What do you mean?"

"I know now..he's the one that made you serpent right? He's a bad influencer Betty! You shouldn't be in his side. God knows how many crimes have this guy have committed. But I know you are not like them. You can still come back to us and we will happily let you in. C'mon Betty think about it!" Archie said.

"Archie's right cousin. I know you are more worthy than living with this piece of crap. They are serpents Betty! They are criminals. Come back to us." Cheryl said.

"Yea, Betty! Come back" Kevin said.

They all tried their attempts to make me change my mind. I looked at Veronica and she had no emotions. She was looking at ground and saying the word 'come back' with no emotion.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, making them all stop.

"I am serpent and like I said I'm proud to be one. And don't go on my relationship. I don't need advice from you guys to whom should I date. I can date anyone the hell I want! And I love him. I am deeply in love with him and you can't change that!"

I said and walked away from their, holding Jughead's hand and rest of serpents following us.

Archie P.O.V

"Did you see that, our Betty is taking side of those criminals?" Cheryl said.

"Yea, I saw that. And for that, I need your help"

"What you mean?"

"I want Betty to see that Jughead isn't loyal guy. I want to make her heart broke and it will bring her back to us. Are you in?"

I asked.

"Of course"