The Bet(3)

Betty P.O.V

I walked in my english class and saw Jughead waving at me. We have become little close after our little talk last day. We exchanged numbers and talked whole night afterwards.

Hey” I said and sat in my seat right beside him.

“Hey.. Can I say you look really beautiful today?” He said and smiled.

I tried to hide my blush,

No! You can't Jones.” I said and giggled.

He gasp and hold his chest with his hand right on his heart.
“That hurts Cooper.” He said and we both laughed.

We both stopped laughing when teacher came.

Alright Class! I'm going to give you all a project. It should be on some topics related to authors and thier stories. Its a duo project and partners are already decided.

“Archie and Veronica”

“Reggie and Josie”

“Cheryl and Kevin”

“Betty and Jughead”

Mrs. Swist said and I looked towards Jughead. I smiled at him and he also smiled back. I felt butterflies in my stomach due to his just normal gesture. Was I.. Falling for him?

Jughead P.O.V

“Betty hey.. Your place or mine?” I catched Betty in hallway.

Um.. For what?” She asked awkwardly.

“For project” I said and she did a gasp.

Oh yes right. The project. Um.. Mine if it's fine.? ” She asked.

“Okay just text me the address.” I said and walked to my serpent group.

Sweet pea smirked and pulled me to the side, away from others.

“How's it going Jones?” He asked.

Why are you obsessed with the fact when I'm going to ask her out!” I said irritatedly.

“Because of the Bet Jughead.” I said coldly.

“1 week and 6 days for her to become your girlfriend.” He added and left.

I kicked the wall beside me and let out a big sigh.

Damn it.” I yelled.

....
I am walking to the address as send by Betty. I knocked on her door and she opened it quickly.

“Hey” I said.

Hey come in.” She smiled and let me in.

Her house was beautiful. Normal house but.. Beautiful.

“I like the decorations” I said while looking at the flowers and vases in the sofa area.

She giggled.

Thanks”

So when do we start?”

Let me bring the books.” She said and ran upstairs.

.....

It's been 3 hours since we are studying and I have been lost in her beauty. She was utterly beautiful. I was long lost in her eyes. She was saying something but I wasn't listening at all. She stopped talking and started calling my name.

Jughead”

“Jug”

“JUG” She yelled and I came out of my day dreams.

She giggled and said, “Were you even listening?”

I didn't replied. I just went a little closer to her. My eyes flicker to her lips then to her eyes. In my surprise, she was doing the same. I started leaning and so she was. In that moment, time seemed to be stopped when our lips met. I thought she would pull away but she didn't. She kissed back and straddle in my laps. I hold her by placing my hands on her back and pulled her more closer to me.

We both pulled away to catch our breaths as we were heavily panting.

We both looked in each other eyes.

I like you”
We both said together.

.......
That's it for this part 🙂