Cheater (3)

Veronica P.O.V

Me and Reggie were in pops after today's school incident. We weren't talking because i was so lost in my thoughts. Why I changed? Also changed in a evil way. Bullying was never my thing and never will be. I am bad just like my father who hurt people.

"I am bad" I said. Reggie looked up with a concerned face.

"I'm a bad person. I made a mistake and I also made you to do the same. How i can tell you to punch a girl!! Gosh! What's wrong with me?"  I continued and put my head in my hands.

"No you aren't Ronnie. You were just upset." He said taking my hand.

"I don't kn-----" I was replying him but stopped when i heard my name.

"Veronica?" I turned around and saw Betty.

Betty P.O.V

I saw her sitting in pops with Reggie. I never apologized to her. She was my best friend and i ruined it. I need to fix things with her also.

I called her name and she turned around, i walked towards her and stood beside their table.

"What you want Blondie?" Reggie said rudely.

"Reggie!" Veronica said. He sighted and went outside of the diner.

I sat opposite to her.

"Veronica I'm sorry. I know you probably don't want me here, talking with you but I owe you an apology. I'm sorry for what I did. I wasn't thinking straight that time and it cost me the two most important people of my life. I will be sorry for my entire life but can you forgive me. I promise i will never cross your way ever again!" I said amd wiped a tear coming from my eye.

"I..I just don't know what to say."

"You don't have to...Just when i ask you this..give a nod if you want to?" I said.

I took a deep breath.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked.

She moved her head to window then to me. She shook her head and a small smile came to my face.

"Thank you Veronica!! Thankyou so much. From now on, I will never come in your way. I really had a great time being friends with you. Goodbye."

I said and got up. I left the diner and made my way to my car. I was about to open the door when I heard my name.

"Betty!"

"Veronica?"

She came closer to me and threw her arms around me. I hugged her back and we almost remained in the position for a minute. I finally broke the hug and tears were steaming from both of our eyes.

"I'm sorry okay! Today what happened at school was never my intentions. You know i wont hurt people i love. I was just upset. I do have forgive you but i dont give you permission to leave me. I still want us to remain friends!"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Ronnie?"

We both turned our head and there was standing the red head that was missing for almost 1 week.

"Archie?" Veronica said coldly.

He came towards us and i took a step back. I didn't wanted to come in their discussion.

"Ronnie I'm sorry. I miss you." He said and he looked like he was about to cry in any second.

"You should have thought before kissing my best friend. But where were for almost 1 week?" She asked.

"I didn't had enough courage to face you and Jug. He was my best friend and I also betrayed him. I talked to him earlier and now i wanted to talk to you. Im sorry. I regret it very very much. I love you so much." He said.

That was my moment to leave so i left and went to my home.

Next day Jug called me and said if he can come over so we can go school together and i was extremely happy. He wanted to spend time with me.

There was a knock on the door and I gladly opened it.

"Hey Jug!"

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and closed the door behind us.

We walked in a comfortable silence when i thought to broke it off.

"Jug I was wondering if you w-wanted to join Blue&Gold again?" I asked awkwardly.

"Um..of course I will." He said.

"Archie came to me yesterday" He started.

"He said he was sorry for what he did and he wants to remain friends so I am friends with him again. But not in that form we were earlier." He continued.

"O-okay..I guess." I said.

We both reached the doors to school and found Veronica and Archie together.

"Hey Guys!" Veronica said.

"You guys back together?"

"Um no Jughead we're not. We have decided to remain friends. What about you guys?" Veronica asked.

I smiled awkwardly and said, "We are friends"

"So lets get inside shall we?" Archie asked and we all went inside.

Things were stared to get change and i hope they later become better.