4

Chapter 4

"When life and death itself is unexpected

"When life and death itself is unexpected. What more can you expect from it?"

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"Mom, look at this!" Aurora heard a voice yell as the bright white light faded from her view, revealing a living room where a young girl sat on a stool in front of a piano.

An older woman made her way into the living room, a smile gracing her face as she approached the child. The little girl played out the melody to a song causing her mother to clap. Aurora listened to the melody of the song closely, recognizing it  after a few bars.

"Well aren't you my talented little angel." The mother told the girl, placing her hand on the girls shoulder as she continued playing.

"It can't be..." Aurora muttered as she spun in a circle, taking in her surroundings. The woman turned around and smiled at her.

"It is, honey." Her mother smiled at her

"You... You can see me?" Aurora stuttered, her mother nodded. Aurora stepped forward before wrapping her arms around the blonde woman, burying her face in her mothers shoulder as the tears began to fall.

"You've grown up to be a beautiful young woman." Her mother smiled and pulled away from the hug to look into her eyes, wiping a tear that ran down her check.

"I-I don't understand how I'm here.." Aurora said as she looked her mother in the eyes. "You-You died, years ago, in a car accident."

"Honey, you're in critical condition on a military base."

Aurora stumbled back, a sudden pain rising in her chest. Bringing her hand up to her chest, only to feel a warm liquid coat her hand. She looked down to see her hand completely covered in blood. She let out a gasp as she looked up, her mother looking unfazed as she watched her daughter look at the blood on her hand.

"Your friends are working as hard as they can to save you."

The living room faded away revealing a large hanger bay, littered with cars, people, and transformers. A man with dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes stood over a bloody body, his coat covered in blood, along with his gloves. Aurora's eyes widened as she looked at the face of the person on the table, it was her. It was her, bleeding out on a table. Her heart barely beating, wires hooked up to machines that sat in the back of Ratchets alt mode.