19

Chapter 19

"Everybody has an addiction, mine happens to be you

"Everybody has an addiction, mine happens to be you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora sat in the leather seat of the red Ferrari as he drove down the streets, coming to a halt when the blonde tapped the window. Pulling over to the side of the road, he let the blonde out. Aurora ran across the grass and over to the other NEST soldiers who stood not too far from Optimus who walked towards the other Prime.

"Stop! No, no Sentinel!" Optimus yelled as he started to run. Sentinel turned to the other Prime, "Forgive me." He said as he looked at the red and blue Autobot. 

"Here we are. Fight us now." Aurora looked over to see Megatron walking over to the two Primes. Decepticon troops growled and popped up all around Aurora and her team. "Contact! Watch out!" She yelled as she pushed a troop back, helping him avoid a chain that flew through the air. "Move it! Move it!" She continued to yell as more Decepticons began arriving. 

"Autobots, retreat!" Optimus yelled as he ran at Sentinel Prime, Aurora stopped in her tracks and slid behind a wall, hiding from the Decepticons. Around here civilians were screaming and crying as Decepticons made a mess of the city. Aurora peaked over the concrete wall and looked over to Optimus who fought Sentinel.

Optimus let out a cry as he grabbed Sentinel, "Why, Sentinel? Why?" Optimus asked before Optimus was thrown into a metal statue. "For Cybertron!" Sentinel shouted at the Prime, "For our home! What war has destroyed, we can rebuild! But only if we join the Decepticons." 

"No, it's not the only way! This is our home! We must defend the humans!" Optimus shouted as he tackled Sentinel. 

"So lost you are, Optimus. On Cybertron, we were gods. And here... they call us machines. That human girl has you wrapped around her finger, Optimus." Sentinel said as he tossed Optimus against another statue, "Let the humans serve us, or perish!" Optimus let out a groan as Sentinel walked towards him. "You're lucky I didn't kill you. In time, you'll see." Sentinel said as he walked away from the Prime. 

"It's not over." Optimus called out, but Sentinel kept walking away. Aurora looked around before hopping over the wall and running across the grass to Optimus. 

The blonde girl scaled her way up the side of his chest and stood in front of him, Optimus looked down at her and glared. "I told you to retreat." She chuckled and patted his cheek. 

"You know me, when do I listen?" 

»»————- ☠ ————-««