30

Chapter 30

"Constantly, consistently, continuously, you

"Constantly, consistently, continuously, you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

The blonde still sat in the cage bored out of her mind as she stared at the metal walls in front of her. The ship slightly rumbled, making her think that it was preparing to take off back to where ever Optimus' creators were hiding. But the sounds of people talking caught her attention.

"I hope that's not contagious." She heard Crosshairs say.

"I gotta hurt you now. You're just to disturbing to live." Hounds voice followed after Crosshairs, the sound of gunshot rang throw the room, "Take that, bitch! Oh! You're dead."

"Hound!" The couple called out to the mech, Aurora grasped the bars of the cage and pressed her face between them.

"They're alive!"

"Hold on, boss, we're coming!"

"Optimus, sound off!" Hound called out as he ran into the room.

"In here, quick!" Optimus called out from his cage.

"Drift!" Aurora called out as the blue and black mech followed in behind Hound. The Samurai Autobot turned his head to meet the eyes of the blonde, "Get me out of here, please." She pleaded with the mech, Drift nodded his head and lifted the cage off the hook and ripped the top off before scooping the girl into his hand, placing her on his shoulder as he ran over to Optimus.

"Sensei." Drift said as he approached the Prime who was hanging upside down. He swiftly cut the arm that was holding Optimus, causing the mech to crash to the ground before rolling back onto his feet.

Aurora gripped the handle of Drifts sword as he ran into the cockpit of the ship behind Optimus and Crosshairs. Drift carefully lifted the girl from his shoulder before he placed her in the awaiting hand of Optimus, who then placed her on his shoulder as he stood next to Hound.

"Where's Cade and Shane?" Aurora asked as she realized the absence of the two men.

Crosshairs looked over at her, "They went to find Tessa, don't worry. Dino and Bee went with them." Aurora nodded her head and gripped the side of Optimus' neck as the ship shook slightly as it detached from the other.

The green mech who replied to the blonde took off moments after he had informed the blonde of Cade and Shane, claiming he was going to find them and make sure they were alright.