29

Chapter 29

"I spent most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you

"I spent most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Neither of them spoke as Optimus drove down the highway. Aurora sat silently in the passengers seat with her hands folded in her lap as she stared out the window. The blonde had changed out of the dress and wore her normal ripped jeans and t shirt. The two were both in pain, finding out that their friend had been murdered and melted down for KSI's use. On the other side of the highway, a semi truck and Pagani Huayra came barreling towards them.

"That doesn't look good." Aurora muttered as she watched the two vehicles pull a U-turn and follow behind the Autobots. Aurora grasped the seat as Optimus swerved dodging the missiles that flew towards him.

Optimus suddenly transformed, sending Aurora flying through the air before his hand wrapped around her and catching the other three that Bumblebee had released into the air before transforming again. Aurora landed in the drivers seat with Tessa next to her in the passenger seat.

Aurora let out a slight chuckle, "Nice of you to join us." She said, trying to lighten the mood but the others screamed as more missiles hit the truck and the ground next to them.

A missile hit the ground right beside Optimus causing him to transform, the four of them flew out of him, two landing on the grass and two right behind the mech who slid to a stop.

"Tessa!" Cade yelled as he watched his daughter roll to a stop behind the Prime. Aurora groaned and looked up from her spot on the ground, her eyes meeting Optimus as he looked back behind him, looking at the two girls before he looked up to the mech in front of him. His battle mask covered his face as he ran towards him.

"Tessa, Tess come here." Aurora urged the girl with her hand out, Tessa reached out and grabbed her hand as she led her to the back side of a car to take cover as the transformers fought.

"Tessa! Tessa! Tessa, run to the field!" Cade shouted from across the road, the teen nodded her head attempted to run but the blonde yanked her back, pulling her to her chest as Optimus landed on the ground in front of them.

Optimus quickly stood back up and stabbed his sword through the transformers chest, only for it to do nothing. "You have no soul!" He shouted at the mech.

"That is why I have no fear! You die!" The mech yelled back and pushed Optimus back making him stumble. Aurora held the girl close as she watched Optimus fly backwards after being hit by a missile.