16

Chapter 16

"My heart is a child, it doesn't understand endings

"My heart is a child, it doesn't understand endings."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"I can't believe she called me a barbie." Aurora stated as she looked at the pink transformer. "A barbie." She repeated, twirling a loose strand of her hair around her finger. "I'm pretty sure I don't look like a plastic doll." 

The pink transformer chuckled at the blonde as she continued to complain about the comment that was made towards her. "If my research is correct, a barbie is a... child's toy?" Aurora hummed her response, "Don't most human females wish to look like the toy?" 

Aurora shrugged, "Some, I guess. But I don't look like one." She defended herself. As she stared at the pink Autobot who just laughed at her. "Aurora! We have visitors." Lennox called out, the blonde huffed as she stood, mumbling about how she didn't want to walk back over to where Mearing was present. 

Aurora looked up from the ground to see Sam and his girlfriend Carly walking in followed by Bumblebee. "Thanks for visiting Aurora," Sam accused the girl who frowned, "Haven't seen you since my college graduation and your wedding." 

"Well, Sam. I do have a job, and that job is very important." Aurora replied as she stood in front of them. 

"Raise your hand if you had a flying psycho-ninja copier trying to kill you today!" Sam raised his hand in the air as he looked at the blonde. "We all have problems, Sam." Aurora stated as she walked away.

Sam followed behind her as she walked over to Lennox, "This Wang guy recognized me. He told me to warn you, he was talking about the dark side of the moon, and then they killed him."

"Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon?" Lennox asked, "Yeah, dark side of the moon." Sam repeated

"But why would Decepticons want to kill humans? I thought their war was with the Autobots." Carly asked as she looked at the others, "Colonel Lennox, Captain?" Aurora rolled her eyes at the mention of her name and turned to meet Mearing's eyes.

"Director Mearing, this is Sam Witwicky, a civilian-" "I know his name, Captain. I want to know who gave him clearance?" She asked looking at Sam and Carly.

"Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime, when he touched down in suburbia looking for my house?" Sam retaliated, only making the blonde captain clear her throat.

"This is the National Intelligence Director, in case you..." Aurora trailed off as she watched Sam's face drop.

"Hi." Sam said looking at her, "Disrespecting a federal officer? Huh! Maybe that'll get you somewhere. Who's she?" Mearing pointed at Carly.