8

Chapter 8

"Heartbreak: The last snowfall, before spring

"Heartbreak: The last snowfall, before spring."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora sat in her chair at her desk, a pen between her lips and a guitar in her lap. She stared at the papers in front of her, strumming chords every once in a while. Optimus had left not too long ago, claiming he had an urgent meeting to attend to, leaving the blonde alone. A knock interrupted her thoughts causing her to groan.

"Come in." She called out, not taking her eyes off the paper. The door creaked open and four boys peaked their heads in.

"Aurora, are you coming to the party?" Leo asked

"Does it look like I am?"

"Well no.. but maybe..." Fassbinder trailed off as the blonde turned her chair around to face them, a scowl on her face.

"Sam, you know my quiet time is when I try to write." Aurora reminded Sam as she placed the guitar against the wall.

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry, but I would like one person at the party that I like. No offence." Sam said to the other three guys who shrugged.

Aurora looked at the boy, his eyes pleading her to accept the offer. She sighed and rolled her eyes before standing up and pushing the boys out of her room and closing the door.

She unzipped a bag and pulled out a small, dark blue skirt and paired it with a tight black crop top and stripped out her clothes and pulled on the outfit. She grabbed a pair of short heels and threw them on, fixing her hair into a braid and opening the door again.

The boys stared at her, "Well what are you waiting for, let's go." They all muttered their replies and took off down the hallway, leaving Sam and Aurora. "They just scream nerds." Aurora joked as Sam and herself started walking after them.

The group walked up to the building, people walking in and out with drinks in their hands. Leo and the others split off from Sam and Aurora, leaving the two to awkwardly stand in the middle of the room.

Aurora grabbed Sam's arm and brought him over to a table and sat down, cutting herself a piece of cake. Sam looked down at her and rolled his eyes, "Hey, like your mom said yesterday. "It's my cheat day, i can eat whatever I want." She chuckled, stopping as she watched Sam's face go blank.

"Sam?" She questioned, the boy stuck his finger in the cakes icing and started writing on the table, but not in English. Aurora furrowed her brows and was about to speak up with another blonde walked up the pair and looked at him.