44

Chapter 44

"True love has a habit of coming back

"True love has a habit of coming back."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora ran over to Will, the Autobot ship approaching behind her, "Planes will never nav through those vines." Will told Aurora as she stopped in front of him.

"Lennox, trust me. That's our ride right there." Aurora pointed at the Autobot ship. "Our Autobot ship. Put the ospreys in that. It'll get us up there." Will looked from her and over to the ship and nodded his head.

"Autobot ships gonna drop the ospreys." Will said in his comm, "They'll virtually glide to the LZ. It's gonna be high-risk."

"Aurora wants us to do what at 20,000 feet?" She heard Morshower ask, making her chuckle. 

"Sir, there's this girl. Woman, actually. Teacher." Will said, "Oxford. She plays a little Polo."

"Well that's fantastic."

"They're gonna break her into the chamber to steal the staff."

"Okay, that's the dumbest idea you two could possibly have." She rolled her eyes and looked over to see Jimmy, Izabella and the other bots approaching them. 

"Hey." 

"Hey." Aurora smiled at the young girl.

"You got our message. You brought everyone here." Aurora said as she pulled Izabella in for a hug. "Come on." 

"Hey." Jimmy called out, "I just found Optimus Prime. Your husband. He's gonna deal with all this shit. He's gonna save our asses." Jimmy called out as Cade gave him a quick hug. "I brought the troops, man. I brought the troops." Jimmy smiled as Aurora patted him on the shoulder as Optimus walked over to them.

"Knights, Autobots, this cannot and will not be the end. To save earth and her people, we are going to steal Quintessa's staff." Optimus said, his gazed shifting down to the British woman. "Only you, Vivian, can take it back." He informed Vivian who nodded her head, "I will lead the way into her chamber. And when the account of the of the ages is etched into the cosmos, let those who exist long after us know that this was our finest hour." Optimus finished before running off.

Crosshairs shook in his spot, "Love that guy. Goosebumps every time." 

"I never got to say hi." Hound mumbled, Aurora smiled as she watched Optimus climb onto the back of the dragon and fly off.