35

Chapter 35

Transformers: The Last Knight.

"Have you ever laid in bed at night and thought about everything? Wanting to scream and cry but, don't want to wake anyone

"Have you ever laid in bed at night and thought about everything? Wanting to scream and cry but, don't want to wake anyone. Instead you just sit there and the pain just breaks inside of you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"These are troubled times. Optimus Prime has left us to find his makers. Some say he will never return."

Aurora sat next to Cade in the vehicle as he drove through the junkyard, her black hair pulled back into messy bun, sunglasses sat on the bridge of her nose.

"His sworn enemy, Megatron... Vanished. Without leaders, chaos reigns. Two species at war. One flesh, one metal. Transformers are declared illegal on Earth. The world has set up a new paramilitary force. The TRF. Except in Cuba, Castro lets them sun on his beaches. One hundred billion trillion planets in the cosmos... And they choose Earth. Why?"

"You know, this is how we get caught, Cade." Aurora stated, looking at her boots that sat on the dash of the Jeep. "They expect us to go to all the crash sights, one of these days they'll be waiting for us."

"Well, they haven't caught us yet. Have they?" Cade argued back glancing at the woman next to him.

Aurora shrugged her shoulders, "I'm just saying." She replied, turning her attention to the passing objects as they drove through the illegal area. Shots rang out making Aurora sit up and look around the area, "There." She pointed at the TRF walker.

"The hell are a bunch of kids doing in here?" Cade asked as he drove over to the kids. Aurora quickly stepped out and grabbed the gun from the back of the car and aimed at the walker, sending an explosive round into it causing it to stumble.

"Hey. It's all I got in my bag of tricks, so you might want to hop in." Cade told the kids who looked at the two, their gazes lingering on the woman before they ran to the car and climbed in.

"Hey. Where are the keys?" One boy asked as he looked around the car, "Where are the keys? I'm just gonna hotwire this bitch."

Bumblebee came barreling in and shot the walker multiple times causing it to fall the ground, "I'm tired of people messing with me." The bot stated as he looked over at the woman who nodded before walking over to the little girl.

"It's over." Aurora told the girl, placing her hand on her shoulder, the girl only shrugged it off.

"No. I can fix him." The girl argued as she looked over the Autobot in front of her.