36

Chapter 36

"And then all of a sudden she changed

"And then all of a sudden she changed. She came back a completely different person with a new mindset, a new outlook, a new soul. The girl that once cared way too much about everyone and everything no longer cared at all."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Cade drove up the dirt road towards the junkyard, the blonde relaxed back into the seat as he slowed down as they approached a man on a horse.

"Hey, chief. Wow, nice... Nice horse you got there." Cade complimented, reaching out to touch the horse but only to flinch as it attempted to bite him. "You're really getting into this whole Indian thing, huh?"

"Don't call me chief. My name is Sherman." Sherman told Cade, looking over at him.

"Aren't you the tribal chief?"

"He is. But from you Cade it sounds.. I don't know, vaguely racist." Aurora commented from her seat, giving Sherman a smile.

"My cruiser got stolen."

"What?"

"Again."

"That's terrible. You know what? Shit's getting out of control. There's crime going on everywhere. A bunch of our shit got stolen, right Aurora?" Cade looked over to Aurora who rolled her eyes.

"Cut the shit, Cade. And get me my car back." Sherman told the man.

Aurora leaned forward and looked at Sherman, "Don't worry, I'll make sure I get it back for you." Sherman sent the woman a smile before Cade drove into the junkyard.

Cade stopped the car and the two of them climbed out, Aurora's boots thumped against the sandy ground as she walked towards the large dinosaur.

"Jimmy." She called out

"Hey, don't take any aggression out on me." Jimmy held his hands in the air as he watched the woman.

"Damn it, Grimlock. We're guests here." Aurora yelled up at the dinobot who looked down at her.

"You got in some shit?" Jimmy asked, looking between the two adults.

"Yeah, neck deep. Those bots only listen to her." Cade replied, pointing at the woman who was ready to  scold the giant T-Rex like a child.

"That's what you two get for taking the yellow bugger." Crosshairs said as he pointed at Bumblebee. "You need a leader out there... like me."