5

Chapter 5

"I don't care how complicated this gets, I still want you

"I don't care how complicated this gets, I still want you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"Aurora?" The voice asked as she shot up on the table, her breathing irregular and her hand clutching her chest as she looked around.

"I'm not dead!" She shouted, looking to her right to see Sam and Mikaela sitting next to the table, "I'm not dead!" She repeated herself, throwing herself off the table and down the stairs.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Sam yelled running after her, "Take it easy, Aurora, you just woke up!" He yelled, the blonde continued running down the stairs, searching for someone she knew.

The girl skidded around a corner and made eye contact with yellow bot who was getting his legs repaired. He let out a surprised whir, catching the attention of the medic who then looked up from the scouts legs and over his shoulder.

"You!" Aurora pointed at the medic, gaining the attention of everyone in the hangar. She walked over to the medic and hugged his leg, tears welling up in her eyes, "Thank you, for saving me." She mumbled

The medic gave a small smile and patted her head, "It was not just me, that aided in your revival." Ratchet had informed her, the blonde looked over to the red and blue bot that stood in the back, watching her.

Aurora sniffled and walked over to the Prime, his hand was lowered to the ground. Stepping on to it, she was lifted up to his eye level. A smile gracing her face as she reached to hug as much of his helm as she could.

"Thank you..." She muttered, the Prime smiled to himself and brought his other hand up to rub her back.

"You saved my own life, so it was only fair I aid in saving yours, Aurora." Optimus said as the girl pulled back and looked at the Prime with a smile.

"Thank you"

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"Oh would you look at that?" Aurora gagged as she looked over to Sam and Mikaela, who were making out on top of Bumblebee, "That's a little too much PDA." She muttered as she adjusted herself on top of Mirage's hood.

"They are in love." The Italian spoke up, causing the blonde to laugh and lay back on the windshield.

"Yes, in love with trying to eat each others faces. Trust me, this is Sam's first girl, it's painful to watch." Aurora said looking up at the sky, "But as long as she makes him happy, I guess it's fine." She chuckled as she looked out to the edge of the cliff where Optimus stood, sending a message out to the remaining Autobots around the galaxy.