33

Chapter 33

PRE-Transformers: The Last Knight.

"death sounds so beautiful."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

The blonde girl shot up from her bed, a cold sweat covering her body and warm salty tears falling down her face. She let out a sigh and climbed out of the her bed and walked out into the junk yard, her sandals sliding over the sand lazily as she walked towards a tree.

"Look at the stars and think of one of them as my soul..."

Aurora slid down the bark of the tree and held her knees to her chest as she stared at the night sky as the sentence played on repeat in her head. As it did for the past year and half. The area around her was quiet, the Autobots her and Cade had taken in were all in recharge all around the junk yard.

Aurora sighed, "Why did you have to leave me again?" She whispered, hoping to hear his voice in her head. More tears ran down her face when she heard nothing, "You promised me... You told me you wouldn't leave me again!" Aurora hissed, growing frustrated she stood up and kicked a small rock. She covered her mouth as the yellow Autobot transformed and looked around, whirring in frustration as he tried to find the source of the flying rock.

Bumblebee continued to look around until his optics landed on the blonde woman who leaned against the tree with her hands over her mouth. Bee tilted his head at the woman as he approached her, taking in her bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry, Bee. I didn't mean to hit you." Aurora apologized to the bot who waved her off gently as he came to sit under the tree with her. Bumblebee watched as she wiped her nose with a small tissue she pulled from her sweater pocket.

"What's the matter little lady?" Bumblebee pieced together the sentence as he stared at the woman.

Aurora let out a sigh and sniffled, "It's nothing, Bee." She muttered to the scout, who rolled his optics picking up on her lie. Another sigh left her lips, "I..." Aurora trailed off as she stared at the sky, wiping the tears from her face, "I miss him Bee." She admitted with a sniffle and a laugh, "God, I miss him so much."

Bee gave her a sad whir as he gently patted her head, "You know, it was a lot easier thinking he was dead. But now, now that I know he's alive and out there somewhere. It makes it harder. So much harder." She cried, "I can't even feel him anymore, Bee. I can't hear him. Nothing. He's just gone.."

Bumblebee watched as the blonde clung to herself as she cried, the bot wished he could help her ease her pain. He didn't know the pain she was going through but he did understand her reasoning.