15

Chapter 15

Transformers: Dark of the moon.

"I will always pick you. Now until forever, it will always be you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"In the years since our arrival, our new home, Earth, has seen much more change. Energon detectors guard its cities now. Long-range defense systems watch the skies. To prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself. We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe. And all the while, we search for signs of our true enemies' return."

Aurora and Will walked into the building, both clad in suit and a black dress. The two stood against the beam and watched as a man walked passed them. Looking at each other, they slowly walked over to the man and leaned against the railing.

"I am Voskhod, General Counsel with Ukrainian Department of Energy. My government will officially deny that we're having this conversation." The Russian man told the two who stood in front of him, "At one of out decommissioned facilities, a discovery was made, which I fear may be... alien in nature." Aurora looked over to Lennox, who did the same before they turned to look at the man again, "The facility's name is... Chernobyl."

The team now sat inside of Optimus, Aurora sat in the drivers seat and fiddle with the rings that sat on her finger as the Prime followed the white limo in front of him. As the limo came to a stop, Optimus did as well. Aurora, Lennox and the other NEST soldiers climbed out of the truck and walked over to the Russian.

"Mr. Voskhod. Uninhabited since '86. I hear it won't be livable again for another 20,000 years?" Aurora asked as she pulled her mask over her head. 

The Russian man nodded his head, "At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy." He said as he began walking. "This way." He motioned as they approached the abandoned facility.

"Gear up! We have sixty minutes on the ground, watch your radiation levels!" Lennox shouted at the soldiers who pull on their masks and gear. "Mr. Voskhod, where's your protective gear?" Will asked the man who wore no gear as he walked into the building. "Where's your protective gear?" He questioned again. 

The Russian man ignored him and continued to talk, Lennox looked over at Aurora who simply shrugged her shoulders and continued to follow. "Yuri will take you below." He told Lennox and Aurora, "And one other thing, Colonel, Captain. In private..." He looked to the two motioning them away from the other soldiers. "There were some energy experiments-" He quickly cut himself off and looked around frantically, causing the blonde to do the same. "It can wait." Voskhod told them, walking away.