41

Chapter 41

"Hell is loving you in my sleep and waking up alone

"Hell is loving you in my sleep and waking up alone."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"Can I get a look?" Cade asked Cogman as he looked through the periscope.

"No, I'm looking." Cogman told Cade as he continued to look through the scope.

"Will you move?" Cade asked as he shoved the transformer out of the way, "God, get out of the way, man." Cade brought his eyes to the periscope and looked through before gasping, "Is that water?" He asked

Aurora snorted from her seat, "No shit, Sherlock." Aurora stated, rolling her eyes thinking that Cade has gotten a thousand times dumber since they arrived in the UK.

"Obviously it's water." Vivian mumbled looking at Cade.

Cade pulled his face away from the periscope and looked at the woman, "Do you know how to operate it?" Cade asked referring to the submarine they sat in, "You know how to operate it, right? He says you're in charge of this now." Cade looked back through the periscope.

"Let me see. Let me see." Cogman repeated as he grabbed Cade

"Don't touch me again. Don't freak me out." Cade warned the butler.

"What happens in the alien ship stays in the alien ship. I will eff you up." Cogman warned the man as he backed away.

Aurora rolled her eyes and watched as the two bickered, she let out a sigh and rubbed her face. She was tired and depressed, not the best combination but here she was. Sitting in an old transformer going who knows how deep into the ocean, all because of some myth an old British man spoke about.

"Are you alright?" The British accent broke her out of her thoughts. Aurora looked over at the woman who had a look of concern on her face.

"I'm as good as I can be." Aurora replied with a sad smile, "When you do this shit for years, it gets a little exhausting."

Vivian gave the woman a sad smile, "How long?"

"Since I've met the Autobots?" Vivian nodded her head, "I was 18 when we found them, so what... 10 years, give or take." Aurora told her, "Been doing the same shit for the past 10 years, running for my life from giant alien robots and the government."

Vivian hummed as she looked over the former blonde, her gaze landing on the diamond engagement ring and the wedding band that graced her ring finger. "How long have you been married?"