42

Chapter 42

"What a plot twist you were

"What a plot twist you were."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Cogman placed his hands on the American woman's shoulder as she stared out the large round window in awe at the large alien ship. "You are the first to see this ship since the dark ages." Cogman told her as Cade and Vivian walked up behind her. "Your talismans are the keys to unlocking this ship."

Aurora watched as the ship began to light up and opened a large tube for them to enter, "The ship knows we're here." She muttered as the submarine entered the ship.

The submarine went further into the ship before emerging from the water, Cade quickly climbed the ladder and pushed open the hatch and aided the women up to the top.

"What now?" Cade asked as he lifted Aurora from the hatch and placed her next to Mirage's foot.

"You two are the last knights." Cogman said as he emerged from the submarine.

"You're the Earl's special guy. You figure it out. Let's go." Cade retaliated as he stepped forward. Aurora walked to the edge of the submarine and dropped into the water, she sucked in a breath as her body shook due to the temperature.

"I'm not going in that water." Cogman said as Vivian dropped in next to Aurora, followed by Cade. "My gears would be sucked into my main shaft."

Bumblebee rolled his eyes at the bot and flicked him into the water, Cogman came up from the water and glared at the Autobot.

"Now you're both on my shit list."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora and the others trudged through the cold and murky water before finding a platform. The group climbed out of the water, Mirage and Bee shook their feet attempting to rid themselves of the water.

"What does this old man want us to do?" Aurora asked as she spun in a circle and looked around the ship. They continued walking until they came across a hole. "Mirage, Bee, go around, find another way. Come on."

Mirage looked down at his charge, "What? Are you serious?" The Italian asked the woman who nodded her head.

"Think we like winding up in a place like this?" Bee asked as the two mechs grabbed onto the large cables and began climbing. Aurora glanced at her wrist and watched as the talisman slithered down her hand in the direction in front of her.