21

Chapter 21

"go bravely, go deeply - or do not go

"go bravely, go deeply - or do not go."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora gripped the sides of the leather seat she sat in as the truck went barreling down the street. The ground rumbling as the Driller came up from the street and knocked the trailer off the back of the Prime, causing him to swerve slightly to regain control of himself. Aurora looked into the mirror just to see Shockwave emerge from the Driller and watch the Prime drive off.

Aurora gulped as she watched the Decepticon cock his gun, "That doesn't look good." She muttered as she turned her attention to the building the Prime had pulled into. She pushed open the door and jumped out and jogged over to the others.

"That is one scary-ass Decepticon!" Epps exclaimed as he jogged to the blonde, only causing her to nod in agreement.

Optimus sighed as he stepped over the blonde and looked out the window, "They got my trailer. I need that flight tech. Shockwave can't hunt all of us at once." Optimus proclaimed as he turned to the Wreckers, "Wreckers, we need a diversion."

"Let's get some!"

"You got that right!"

The wreckers quickly made their way out of the building and down the street. Aurora walked underneath the Prime and looked out the window before turning back to the others, "Listen," She started "we're gonna circle around to that glass building. And we'll get high enough to make the rocket shot while you guys draw his fire." Optimus looked down to his human wife and gave her a nod, "Let's move!" She shouted, her gun clanking against her back.

"Wait a minute!" Que stopped the girl, "I'm not letting you go out there without my urban combat prototypes." The older bot told the girl and boy, Sideswipe began urging the bot away who only protested, "Wait, wait. They're get inventions for kicking ass!"

"I'm sure they are, Que. But we need to go." Aurora said as she began to pull Sam's arm but he stood in place and looked at the weapons Que had pulled out, "What are these?" Sam asked as he picked up a pillar shaped one, examining it closely.

"Those are boom sticks. Armed in thirty seconds." He stated as he looked over the other objects and handing them to Sam, "Grapple gloves, for climbing."

Aurora pulled at Sam again, this time harder. "We have to go, Sam." She demanded, Sam nodded his head and followed after his friend down the street.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

The soldiers ran up the flight of stairs, Eddie panting behind the blonde who looked completely unfazed for running up so many flights of stairs. Aurora nodded her head towards the glass window, "Come on, we're high enough!" She shouted jogging over to the window and looking at the pillar.