13

Chapter 13

"I never loved someone the way I love you

"I never loved someone the way I love you."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

The three ran out of the tomb and over to Leo and Simmons who watched the plane drop the large lifeless body of the Prime. Simmons turned and looked Sam who held his sock, "You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust?" He questioned

Sam nodded, "Absolutely. Let's go." Sam began running down the sandy hill, followed by the others. The five climbed into Bumblebee who drove through the sand, Aurora looked up from her handgun she had pulled from the glove compartment to see a flare fly into the air. "That's them, right there. See the flare?" She pointed to the sky where the flare was present. "Right over there! See it?" She asked again before a missile flew into the sand next to the moving car making Bee swerve.

"Oh, god. Please, god. Please." Leo pleaded in the back seat, Sam turned to him, "Leo, stop freaking out. Stop freaking out." Sam demanded, but Leo did the opposite and continued to freak out.

Aurora threw her head back and hit it off the head rest, "Shut this guy up, huh?" She groaned out as she rolled her eyes.

"Please, just let me live, just let me live!"

"Shut up and let him drive!"

"Just stop screaming..." Aurora hissed

Simmons sighed and turned to the boy, "All right, that's it!" The man pulled out his taser and shoved it into the boys side, causing him to pass out. "I can't take that guy anymore."

Bee drifted to a halt and opened the doors, Sam and Aurora climbing out first before the others followed.

"Use the dust as cover!" Simmons shouted as they ran into the dust.

"We've got to split up." Aurora stated as she shoved the hand gun in the back of her pants. "Bumblebee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, all right? We'll get Optimus." She told the yellow bot who gave her a nod.

"I'll help you draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there." Simmons spoke up and pointed back to the twins. Simmons walked up to Sam and grasped his shoulders, "You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works, kid."

"Thank you."

Aurora watched as Simmons walked over to the twins, followed by Leo. Sam looked over to both of the girls who just nodded before they started running towards where the flare originated from.