23

Chapter 23

Transformers: Age Of Extinction.

"Autophobia; the fear of being alone

"Autophobia; the fear of being alone."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"Not long after the battle of Chicago, the government called it quits with the Autobots. NEST was shut down, anyone who once worked with the Autobots were threatened. Coming in contact with an Autobot, or any type of transformer, would end in blood."

Multiple guns were pointed at the blonde human as she stood in her living room, her hands in the air as she looked at the grey haired man in front of her. He eyed her up and down, taking in her appearance, "Miss Gordon, what a pleasure." The man smiled at her, making the girl shiver.

"It's Mrs, not miss." She corrected as she looked around at the men who held her at gun point. "What do you want?" She asked the man who sent her a smirk as he began to walk around the apartment.

"Our routinely check up, making sure you aren't getting into any trouble." Savoy replied as he opened a box, checking through it. "You aren't getting into any trouble, are you?" He asked, turning back to the blonde woman. "I do hope that our message was clear after the last incident."

Aurora gulped as his hand traveled to the gun that sat on his hip, remembering the last time she had seen Savoy. She remember the blood that coated her face, she remembered who the blood belonged to. "I got your message loud and clear."

"Autobots were being hunted down, any civilian who finds one is obligated to turn them into Cemetery Wind. A government formed Transformer extermination team. Designated to kill every last transformer that remained in the United States."

"Good, it would be horrible if I had to shoot that pretty little face of yours." Savoy sent a sick smile to the blonde who shrank in her spot. He walked forward and stroked the girls face making her pull away, "Funny someone as pretty as yourself would marry... an alien killing machine." He laughed making the girl mad.

"He's not a killing machine, he saved the human race more than you have!" She shouted moving forward, only for the sounds of all the guns in the room being cocked. She gulped and stepped back and took a breathe, "He saved the world and so did Sam. The killing machines your talking about are the Decept-"

"Uh, uh, uh." Savoy interrupted the blonde, "There is no difference. There's us. And there's them." Savoy told the girl as his soldiers finished checking her apartment. "As much as I'd love to stay in your lovely home, we have aliens to kill." The man sent the blonde a sick smile before he and his men walked out of the apartment.

Aurora let out a sob as she stumbled back onto her couch, her hand covered her mouth in attempt to silence her cries but ultimately failed. She let out a loud cry and threw the vase from her table into the wall across from her, the glass falling to the floor with a crash.

"Sam?" Aurora asked as she ran down the steps of her apartment building. The boy in question stood up off the familiar pink bike with a huff as he took off his helmet. "Please don't tell me-"

"It is." Sam cut her off mid-sentence, "She needs help, she needs a place to hide, Aurora."

Aurora shook her head as she looked from her friend and the Autobot, "I want to Sam, I do. But you know what'll happen if we're caught. You have to get Arcee-"

"Sam Witwicky." A voice called out as a man approached the two standing on the sidewalk. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Savoy said as he looked at the boy who fidgeted in his place.

Sam looked at the man in shock, not expecting him to be here. "I guess miss Lennox didn't tell you about the sensors we have placed around her building." He pointed to the small camera like objects that were mounted the walls of the building. "We thought that she might, you know, try to help her dearest friends and husband. So we took our precautions."

"I was trying to tell you, Sam..." Aurora muttered as she looked at the ground, Savoy chuckled and patted the girl on the shoulder.

"Boys, take care of this one." Savoy pointed to the pink bike who began to transform with her guns drawn.

"Get away from me!" The Autobot yelled as a rocket flew through her shoulder, causing her to fall to the ground in pain, "I'm an Autobot! I fought for you!" She cried from the ground.

Aurora looked away as another rocket lodged itself in her chest, the life fading from her eyes as she stopped struggling. Sam watched as the men began to load Arcees body into a truck. Savoy sighed and shook his head before looking over at Sam who stood in front of the blonde.

"Well that's one down." Savoy stated, Sam looked up at the man with a confused look.

"Wha-" His sentence was cut off, the side of his head spewing blood. Aurora screamed as his body fell to the pavement, blood pooling around his head. The blonde covered her mouth as she stumbled backwards from her best friends lifeless body.

"Sam!" She cried, taking her hands from her face to only see they were covered in blood. She let out another cry as she stared at her hands, stained red.

"I hope this sends the message. Sad day it is." Savoy shook his head as he watched the blonde shake and cry, motioning for his men to pick up the body of the war hero.

The blonde stood outside of her apartment building and watched as the men carried off with Sam's body and loaded Arcees corpse into the trailer before driving off down the road like nothing had happened.

That was it. She was alone. She had no one. Optimus was no where to be found, probably dead. Sam was murdered in front of her. Mirage, to her knowledge was probably dead, along with all Autobots she once knew.

Aurora was alone.