•Fourty-Four

You sit on your chair bewildered by your sudden realization

You sit on your chair bewildered by your sudden realization. Despite you being smiley and happy on the outside, on the inside you were terrified. Of all the people you had to foolishly fall for it had to be, Jungkook.

Once again you fell for another friend and the last time it happened everything went into flames. It was stupid to fall for someone like Jungkook. You let out a deflated sigh and place your left cheek against the cold counter.

With a pout forming on your lips you slump your shoulders. This was ridiculous, why must Cupid strike you with a hopeless arrow for a man you can't have?

Yes, it made you feel on cloud nine just thinking about him and your feelings for him but you knew it just wasn't right. You knew Jungkook wouldn't be pleased with such news. It would scare him and that was the last thing you wanted.

You need to somehow find a way to stop this. Even though you loved him for god knows how long. Impossible as it sounds you need to try, for Jungkook's sake.

As if on cue your phone buzzes and you lift your face to check. Your heart leaped in excitement as your blood rushed through you. It was a message from Jungkook.

Kookie🍪: Wanna hang out by the beach today?

You: Umm...

You: Isn't it too cold for that?

Kookie🍪: Well yeah I guess....

Kookie🍪: But it's not like we're going to swim. It's just a walk on the beach:)

You: .....

Kookie🍪: What?

You: Just us?

Kookie🍪: Do you want it just to be us?

You:.......

You: Don't you dare judge me for this but...

You: Yes. I want it to be us only.

Kookie🍪: pfffft

You: What's so funny? (*`へ'*)

Kookie🍪: Nothing!

Kookie🍪: You're cute.