•Sixty-Two

You trudge irritably down the street while carrying one grocery bag in each arm

"Wait, Jisun!" You hear a man shout behind you. Yet, you don't slow down your pace and clutch the bags tighter.

You hear multiple footsteps quicken the pace until they slowed down to your pace beside you. Jimin sighs loudly and gives you a frown.

"I was just making sure."

"Yeah, you did it five billion times already in the last hour!" You snap.

"Oh, you're exaggerating." Seojun scoffs.

You whirl your head to him and narrow your eyes. Your temper was shorter with him today. The audacity of him to show up with Jimin when it's been about two weeks since you last heard from him.

"Shut up." You hiss.

"C'mon, Jisun!" Seojun whines. "I said I was sorry! And I told you Namjoon made me do it."

"I don't care!" You shout and look away. "You're the one who carried on his idea and it wasn't funny!"

You still weren't over the charade he pulled in front of Jungkook that night with you. You remember that stupid text he sent you and it made your face to redden in fury.

Seojun clenches his fists impatiently and looks at Jimin for aid. "Are you going to say something?" He questions with an exasperated look.

Jimin simply shrugs with a frown. "Sorry, dude. This isn't my place."

Seojun shoots him a dark look before crossing his arms. "Annoying Park siblings," you hear him grumble causing you to smirk slightly. At least you annoyed him.

"Anyway," you head Jimin sigh turning his attention back to you. "It's just hard to believe, Jisun." He says.

"I mean if he did have a cardiac arrest again why didn't you take him to the hospital?"

"I tried!" You burst out. "No matter how many times I told him that I had to he just kept refusing!"

You shiver at the memory of yesterday. You still couldn't believe you let Jungkook be in that state without helping him. No matter how many times he told you he was okay you still felt guilty.

He could've died and you obeyed his word while watching him cringe in pain. God, you're a horrible girlfriend.

"I should've taken him," you mumbled with a frown. Jimin notices your torn expression and places a comforting arm over your shoulders.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over it," he consoles. "At least you were there."

You roll your eyes, yeah it wasn't like you weren't looking for him cluelessly that morning.