•Fifty-Five

Check out my new Jungkook story, guys! It would mean the world to me!
It's called Second Chances! ^.^

You lounged upon the sofa with your legs atop of Jungkook's lap

You lounged upon the sofa with your legs atop of Jungkook's lap. You both watched tv, engrossed in the drama you found an hour ago. You couldn't understand it, the man was arrogant and rude and so was his secretary.

Ironic enough he was CEO of some famous company and was single. But what you couldn't grasp was the concept of the man and woman hating each other but were making out at this very second. You made a face when the woman broke away saying 'I still hate you'.

"In what universe do you make out with someone you hate?" Jungkook questions aloud with his arms crossed.

"Thank you!" You gasp with a sigh. "I thought I was the only one!"

He chuckles and pats your legs. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"'Kay! I'll find something else to watch."

He nods and pecks your forehead before heading off to the bathroom. With a smile upon your lips, you flip through channels for anything worth watching.

You hear your phone buzz atop the coffee table and pick it up. You let out a small groan when you see the notification.

Taetae😻: Why won't you answer, Jisun?? It's been a week!

You bite your lip as you read the message. Ever since that night when Taehyung tried to stop you from going after Jungkook you haven't contacted him. You were going to but that was before you had that talk with Jimin.

Now that you're with Jungkook there was no need to cling on to the past. But, was ghosting him the right way to do it?

You frown as you see the twenty-five miss calls and forty-two messages from him. None of those have you answered.

You imagined him either in his studio or apartment sitting on the floor while staring at his phone anxiously. He has no idea what he did wrong and he was probably worried about you.

If you were in his position you would go mad not knowing why a certain someone wasn't answering your texts and calls. Guilt began to swallow you whole and you place a hand over your forehead.

"What am I doing?" You mutter. You were going about this the wrong way. Ghosting him wasn't the solution, he didn't deserve that.