Chapter 2 - The Meeting

(A/N at the end)(Lol that rhymes)

POV: Third Person but mostly following Xisuma

Location: Admin HQ

The novice admin gazed around the large quartz meeting table, waiting for the All-Admin Meeting to begin. The Primes had called it to announce something.

The rumor was that one of the Primes was going to be leaving for a while but Xisuma wasn't sure if he should trust the rumor.

He looked up as the three Primes came in and took their places at the far end of the table. The First Prime sat in the center chair, which was taller, while the other two sat in the smaller chairs on either side.

Every admin from all Echelons was gathered around the large meeting table. It was rare for an All-Admin Meeting to occur around the meeting table because of how many admins there were in total. Xisuma realized just how many people were around the table and realized there would probably be more and more as the years went on.

He glanced down at his orange jeweled wristband, showing that he was in the Aliquam Echelon. He wasn't that far up the ranks but he planned on taking the tests soon enough to rise in the tiers.

Snapping his attention back to the Primes, he took note of their outfits. The older Primes were in their regular clothes, however, the third was wearing a black hoodie that covered their body. No one knew who the third Prime was and there was no way to look back over the years and see who had risen through the ranks.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the First Prime stood and began to speak.

"Welcome. We have asked you all to gather here to inform you of a change." Xisuma was interested along with all of the other admins. "Our third Prime has asked to join a server in disguise and will be staying there for a while," he said, gesturing to the hooded Prime to his right.

Xisuma noticed the mentioned Prime looked uncomfortable with all the gazes on him. But he remained still and brave, causing Xisuma to respect the mysterious Prime all the more.

"We're notifying you of these changes because the sudden departure of one of the Primes will cause all of the servers to get a bit laggy. However, it will not last for long," Heroth added when he saw the worried faces of some of the admins. Some audible breaths of relief were heard in the silence following his words and some admins managed to find that funny. A few chuckles were heard before Heroth continued.

"Is there anything that needs to be brought to our attention while we still have all three Primes?"

Hypixel(he's actually a person.. I found this out through Wattpad) raised a hand.

"Yes, Hypixel?" Heroth said, looking to the newest Echelon Ostrum member.

"Will this change cause any glitches that may injure the servers?" he asked.

"There may be glitches but all of your servers will adapt to there only being two Primes. The glitches will not be permanent but make sure to keep backups of your servers. I do not know how severe the glitches will get," the First Prime explained.

Hypixel slowly nodded his head in understanding. "Thank you, First Prime," he said, bowing his head for a moment in respect.

Heroth nodded for a moment then swept his gaze over the rest of the admins. "Anything else?"

Silence ensued for a few moments.

"Are we allowed to know the Prime's secret identity?" someone said loudly.

Xisuma looked over at them, taking note that they were of Echelon Rubrum. He didn't know this admin at all so he just looked back at the First Prime.

The First Prime placed his hands behind his back as he answered, "The third Prime's identity is his own to reveal. Perhaps he may choose to reveal his identity, perhaps he may not. I do not have an answer."

The Echelon Rubrum rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. 

"Anything else?"

Nobody answered.

"Alright then. Meeting adjourned." He sat down in his seat and kept his head high as the admins withdrew from the meeting room.

Xisuma stood but hesitated as his gaze fell upon the hooded Prime. The secretive Prime seemed to have his own gaze on the simple Echelon Aliquam. Xisuma blinked and nodded his head to the Prime respectfully. To his surprise, he nodded back before looking away. Xisuma took in a quiet breath then turned and left.

That was interesting, he thought as he ran through the events of the meeting in his head.

(A/N about 736 words)

(This chapter was nearly done when I published the other chapters so yay! almost immediate update! :D)

(also I'm kind of writing this instead of doing online schoolwork that was due 30 minutes ago. Yey)