Chapter 1 - Authorization

(A/N at end of Chapter)

POV: Grian's POV

Location: Prime Admin Quarters

I smiled as my communicator beeped. I looked at it and saw a private message from Myriel.

"Hey, Xel, First Prime Heroth has made the decision. You are allowed to go to Evolution as a normal player :)"

My smile grew a bit as I saw the smiley face she sent. She always did that when she had good news. I thought back to that moment when Heroth and Myriel elevated me to Prime Admin. I was still the youngest and had to respect the others' wishes but I was still a Prime.

I remembered Myriel and decided to reply.

"Yay! Thanks!" I quickly type before standing up and looking out the window. I had heard about a new server being started and I wanted to join it. I knew the other Primes wouldn't be able to join because everyone would know who they are but as for me, I was fine. I have never revealed my identity. All the admins know is that there are three Primes, possibly two in the future as First Prime Heroth was getting old.

I thought back to that day once more, when I was merely thirteen. I had always been the youngest admin in my three years of admin training, and maybe the youngest ever to become a Prime. Myriel was probably the next youngest, as she had been fifteen when she became a Prime and was now nearing 21 years of age.

I snapped out of my thoughts as my communicator beeped again. It was Myriel again over our private messages.

"When is it starting?"

I quickly write a reply.

"October 1st."

"Cool! You excited?"

I gave a smile.

"Yeah, I am. I can't wait to meet all of the other Evolutionists!"

I paused and waited a few seconds as I realized something.

"Do you think they'll find out who I am?"

There was a pause and I began to get worried. Then, the little dots showed that she was typing and then the message popped up.

"I doubt it. Even though it's only been 4 years since you became a Prime, your powers are definitely strong enough to hide your Aura."

I smiled again, knowing she was right.

"You're right. Thanks, Myriel." I hesitated before adding, "Do you think I'll get along with them?"

"Heh, knowing you, I think you'll be fine :)"

"Thanks, Myriel"

"No prob! ;)"

I laughed quietly at the winky face.

"Well, I'd better get ready. Evo is starting in just a week"

"Okay, cya Xel!"

"Bye Myriel"

I turned off my communicator and got to work. I looked around at my room in the Prime Admin quarters. What should I start with? I wondered before heading off toward my closet. Well, I can't really bring anything, I realized before closing my closet. I'll just clean up, I decided.

(A/N 472 words)

(sorry it's so short)

(the coming chapters will probably be longer)

(edit: added Chapter name)