06; silence & sirens

NOVEMBER 14TH

Taehyung view

Taehyung dragged his moody self to jeongguks office, 8 am sharp in the morning. He rubbed his eyes tiredly with his sweater paws and slowly opened the door, not even bothering to knock.

He bowed to jeongguk who was already dressed and sat at his desk. "you dont know how to knock?" jeongguk asked without glancing at him.

"sorry." Taehyung mumbled without addressing jeongguk as sir as he was too busy trying to stifle his yawn. Surprisingly jeongguk just looked at him but didnt reprimand him at all.

"i want coffee." jeongguk ordered.

Taehyung was about to turn around to walk out but from the corner of his eye he noticed a coffee machine sitting on a table at the far end of the room. He frowned and faced jeongguk who was knowingly smirking at him.

"you have a coffee machine?" Taehyung asked.

"i thought you knew until you walked out twice yesterday without seeing it." jeongguk spoke with his deep voice.

Taehyung blushed embarrassedly and bit his lip, wanting to combust at that moment in time. His head whipped up when he heard a low chuckle emit from the mafia boss. Jeongguk was smirking but it wasnt evil at all, he was amused. "go on then." he signalled his head towards the coffee machine, still smirking.

Taehyung walked to the table and slowly made jeongguks coffee with red cheeks, feeling the olders gaze watching his every movement. He went back to jeongguk, handing him the mug and then immediately went to stand back in front of his desk.

Jeongguk took a sip, this time he didnt spit it out much to taehyungs relief. He raised a brow, nodding his head impressed. Just as Jeongguk was about to give taehyung another file, jimin burst through the door.

"sir theres been a problem with the drug importation." jimin said in a panicked manner.

Jeongguk frowned." i'll be right there." he said as jimin left.

"stay here. Disobey me and you've had it." Jeongguk scowled at taehyung who nodded his head, eyes widening. He watched Jeongguk walk out with big angry strides and he was left watching the air.

His eyes landed on the phone that was sitting innocently on Jeongguks desk. Taehyung bit his lip. Heres your chance taehyung. He kept staring at the phone and then glanced at the door, making sure the bodyguards werent looking.

He approached the desk and took a deep breath, feeling extremely nervous. His hand shakily reached out towards the object and taehyung bit His lip nervously. He slowly picked it up, eyes glancing towards the door every now and then and he dialed in the numbers 112.

He waited anxiously and his eyes widened when he heard the person speak.

"this is the police. How can i help you?"

"i-i've been k-kidnapped!" taehyung quickly muttered. "its a big mansion n-near the bus station in gangam a-a-and—." taehyung stopped when he heard footsteps approaching the door. "y-you have to help me! p-please!" he cried helplessly. He was about to put the phone down until jeongguk slammed the door open, his whole self raging with anger as he stormed up to taehyung and smashed the phone on to the floor.

Taehyung shrieked in fear and jeongguk grabbed him by the throat as he slammed him against the wall. He was scowling and his jaw was clenched harshly as he glared at taehyung who was clutching the hand that held his throat, looking at jeongguk fearfully with teary eyes.

"you've fucking done it now. You hear me?" jeongguk seethed, voice dripping with venom. Taehyung cried loudly, throat hurting as all he could do was just uselessly look at jeongguk.

"you!" jeongguk yelled at the bodyguard who came running to him.

"make sure he stays silent while i go fix what he's done." jeongguk snarled as an order and roughly let go of taehyung who began coughing immediately. Jeongguk stormed off and the bodyguard quickly clamped a mouth over taehyungs mouth as he kept on crying loudly.

Jeongguk view

Meanwhile jeongguk quickly made his way outside. "all of you, inside. Now." he bossed, glaring at every single one of the guards. They all hurriedly obliged to his order and went inside. Jeongguk opened the gate, eyes roaming the alley for any police officers.

He went back inside where everyone else was waiting. "listen here all of you. When the police come none of you fucking make a sound or do anything suspicious." jeongguk said seriously in his deep voice. They all simultaneously nodded their heads and escaped from the front of the house so They couldnt be seen.

Outside the gate, two police officers were roaming the alley ways. They frowned at eachother as They tried to find jeongguks mansion they had tracked down from taehyungs phone call. They stopped in front of the gate and rang the doorbell, patiently waiting.

Then jeongguk opened the gate slightly, expression blank as he looked at the two officers. "what do you want?" he asked.

"we got a call from this house claiming a person had been kidnapped—"

"you have the wrong house." jeongguk said. The two officers stopped talking and gave eachother a look.

"for safety reasons we have to check." one of Them said.

"you cant enter without a warrant. Please leave." jeongguk ordered.

"everything okay officers? We were just sitting down to eat breakfast, would you like to join us?" seokjin appeared with a fake smile.

"no thank you sir."  they both said smiling, finding nothing suspicious. "sorry for disturbing you and your family. Have a nice day." they bowed apologetically.

"you too officers." seokjin smiled as they walked away with one last glance at the house.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and slammed the gate shut. He strode into his office, sight landing on a wailing taehyung held by the bodyguard tightly.

"leave." jeongguk growled at the bodyguard. Taehyungs cries were louder and he backed away from jeongguk, dropping to the floor.

Jeongguk roughly grabbed him by the collar and dragged him up. Taehyung repeatedly shook his head. "n-no. please, no." he cried out.

Jeongguk scowled and ignored him as he dragged the boy through the whole house and down to the bottom floor where multiple holding cells were. Taehyung saw all the other men locked up here, they looked totally beaten up with dirty clothes and hair.

He looked at jeongguk and grabbed his arm. "jeongguk p-please dont—" he whimpered, tears overflowing.

Jeongguk ignored him and silently beckoned a guard to open the cell. He furiously pushed taehyung inside, causing the boy to fall over on the ground. Taehyung helplessly looked at him with begging eyes.

Jeongguk locked the cell, leaving taehyung in there with two other older men. He looked at taehyung with his dark glaring eyes. "this is the consequence taehyung." jeongguks voice was low and taunting.

"never go against me."

\\////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////

What would you guys do if you got kidnapped?