///epilogue; light sparks & heart flutters

Jeongguk is 27
Taehyung is 24

TWO YEARS & FOUR MONTHS LATER — JULY 25TH

Jeongguk view

Jeongguk was staring at the little black velvet box on his desk.

He opened it, revealing a stunning silver ring.

He was going to propose to taehyung today. Finally.

Taehyung was currently at work, with seokjin. A year ago, both of them decided to take cooking/baking further and open a cafe.

Buissness was doing well and taehyung was over the moon with how everything was going.

Jeongguk just hoped he could make taehyung even happier tonight.

A little smile was playing on his lips, thinking about his adorable lover.

Two years passed but he still felt the light sparks and heart flutters.

He slowly closed the box, hiding it in his draw for later this evening.

Taehyung view

Taehyung skipped through the door, excited for the date night Jeongguk was surprising him with.

He ran up to their shared room and got ready before Jeongguk would enter himself.

He was so oblivious to the whole thing.

Meanwhile, everyone else in the house knew.

Taehyung giggled as he applied some lipbalm, thinking about Jeongguk.

And Two years later his tummy still got butterflies and his cheeks still turned red.

Nothing had changed between them and their relationship.

And thats how taehyung liked it.

---

Jeongguk and taehyung view

Jeongguk was currently on the phone as he waited for taehyung.

When he saw the boy coming down the stairs he stopped talking, mouth agape as he took in the beauty that was taehyung.

"wow." he muttered and quickly hung up, attention all on taehyung.