11; cuddles & living the moment

NOVEMBER 24TH

Jeongguk view

Another two hours flew by and all of them had eventually reached their hotel in Busan. It was around half past nine, not too late but as taehyung slept through the rest of the car journey all he wanted to do was jump into bed.

But they were experiencing a tiny little problem.

They forgot to book a room for taehyung.

So now Jeongguk was having an argument with the receptionist because no other rooms seemed to be available at all. Jeongguk groaned and held the bridge of his nose to calm himself down as he walked away from the counter.

"are you all sharing rooms together?" Jeongguk asked everyone else. They all nodded their heads.

Jeongguk was the only one with his own room.

At that he sighed loudly, knowing exactly what was going to happen. Taehyung was just sat on one of the comfy seats, munching on his sweets tiredly as he watched Jeongguk slowly become angry.

"he'll be sharing a room with me." Jeongguk sighed annoyed as he spoke to the receptionist. She quickly nodded her head, finding Jeongguk a tad bit intimidating.

She looked at him nervously. "yours is a single room sir."

"i fucking know that." Jeongguk growled. "just book it or we're all leaving." he warned.

She quickly did so and Jeongguk stormed up to taehyung. "get up now and follow me." he ordered and taehyung rushed to follow him, struggling to hold his bag.

They reached Jeongguks room and taehyung frowned. "a-am i sharing with you?" he asked.

"yes." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

Taehyung looked at the room, seeing that there was only one bed. He gulped and looked at Jeongguk. "uhm, t-theres only one bed." he pointed out nervously.

"thats right. Im not sleeping on the single couch." Jeongguk stated.

Taehyung pouted. "im not either."

Jeongguk looked at him. "so we both take the bed taehyung." he sighed defeated.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. "i-i—share a bed?" he gasped.

"its only for one night." Jeongguk snapped. "and i wont do anything."

Taehyung bit his lip. "o-okay." he mumbled hesitantly.

Both of them washed up and taehyung was already in bed, but he was sat up straight, teddy bear clutched to his chest. Jeongguk walked out of the bathroom, eyes landing on taehyung in his light blue night pajamas. He stifled a mean chuckle at the childish clothes before going to switch off the light and turn the lamp on.

His eyebrow raised when he saw the bed.

Because taehyung had layed out multiple pillows in a row in the middle, as it acted as a barrier.

"are you that paranoid i'll do something to you?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and removed his shirt. Taehyung squealed, quickly covering his eyes when he saw Jeongguk half naked.

"w-why?" the boy squeaked out, cheeks red.

"calm down. I wouldnt want to try anything on you anyway." Jeongguk simply stated as he got into the bed.

Taehyung uncovered his eyes and pouted a little offended with Jeongguks words.

Taehyung view