Episode 49 Scene: "Remember Us"

A Modern Cinderella Story

More than anything, Sanem wanted Can to remember her...to remember their love. She was devastated when she overheard him tell his father that he did not feel her in his heart.  She wanted to bring him back to the place where it all began, at the auditorium where they first kissed, but she was just too afraid...What if he didn't remember? What if it meant nothing to him? Even just the thought of that would destroy her. He had once told her that, that was the night that changed his life. It had changed hers too. That night...that balcony...that kiss was magical... it was inexplicable.  Serendipity occurred that night...where they found each other by chance.  Sadly, you cannot repeat serendipity.

Sanem thought back to that unforgettable night...

It was the agency's 40th Anniversary Gala and Sanem had felt alone and out of place. She hardly knew anyone and it was difficult for her to mingle.  Even her own sister would not make it easier for her. She depended on her newfound friend CeyCey, to guide her around. But instead he accidentally sent her to the wrong seat in the upper balcony of the grand theatre that, unbeknownst to her, would change her life forever. It would only occur to her that it was the wrong seat after she took a few steps into the balcony. She could hardly see anything as the empty balcony was filled with darkness, only faintly illuminated by the light that was beaming off the projection screen. She was alone in the dark which made her feel even more lost and uncertain about being there. Just then, something extraordinary happened. For in that moment, she was pulled into the arms of a charming stranger who caught her lips in his and planted a kiss that promised a life of Pure Love. He was formally dressed, a tall man, and perfectly built whose strong arms held her close, gentle yet firm, while his large hands caressed the sides of her body tenderly.  As his soft lips captured hers, she stifled a surprised gasp that caused her entire body to flush with heat. The touch of his lips on hers felt soft and warm, moving in perfect sync with her own, slowly, while his soft whiskers from his beard gently brushed her face. His kiss was nothing short of pure magic. Innocent, yet so intimate and electrifying. She felt she was soaring high on his wings, the world around her slowly disappearing. He pulled her in closer, his kiss becoming more deep and more passionate with every passing moment making her body quiver... a euphoric warmth blossomed within her. She didn't know what was happening to her but in that instant, she felt that she belonged...she felt his love...and reciprocated it. Then, as their lips parted, they hovered right there, quite soundless for what seemed an eternity, simply feeling each other's presence. Although she didn't see him, she felt she knew him... she felt an instant connection. She lowered her head, feeling overwhelmed with emotion, and then...she noticed his shoes in the dim light. They were shiny black, dress shoes which exuded wealth and prestige. And then it suddenly occurred to her... this was her Albatross, her Destiny, her dream come true...and it frightened her to the core. Although her heart wanted to believe, her insecurities flooded her head. And just like that, as if it were all just a Dream, she woke up, quickly gathered herself and took off towards the exit.

That kiss sparked an extraordinary love that would forever shine brightly in her heart. From that point on, Sanem would embark on a mission to find her Prince Charming, her Albatross, whose identity would ultimately be revealed once she realized, just like the fairytale with a twist, that lo and behold, it was Can Divit who was the rightful owner of the special shoes, and the true man of her dreams all along.

To find her Albatross again, this time around, would be much more difficult. But so long as she continues to have have faith in their Love, she can be his guiding light that will show him the way out of the darkness and bring him back home into her loving heart.

Canem Forever ❤️❤️