Nostalgic Scene: The Albatross of the Opera

Although Can had still not gained back his memories of Sanem, he realized that he was starting to fall in love with her again. In an attempt to romance her, he took her to a remote island on his jet ski. There, he shared with her that he had finished reading her novel about them. When she asked what part in the book that stood out the most for him, without hesitation he responded, that it was the part when he revealed to her that he was her Albatross. If only he remembered how much that night really did mean to him.

For nostalgic purposes let's go back and remember it for him...
********************************************
Scene: The Albatross of the Opera

There was a party at Can's, but he was in no mood to party. He had escaped to his bedroom to be alone because the one person he wanted to see was not there...Sanem. He was feeling anxious and disheartened. Guliz had just informed him that she had changed her mind about coming after she misinformed her that Polen was moving in with him. Not only was he upset at the tremendous misunderstanding but also at the realization that no matter how hard he tried, it seemed that they could never be together. He wondered why the universe was so against them. Even after everything he went through, when he thought he had finally captured her heart, she slipped right through his fingers, yet again, just like all the other times when they were just getting close. She gave up on him without even a fight. He felt he was cursed to ever have her. He desperately needed to talk to her. Apparently, according to Guliz, she had decided to go and help CeyCey instead who was working at the Opera House that night. His heart went out to her as she must have felt incredibly hurt and humiliated. He didn't want her to give up on him. They were not finished. They hardly even started and he was so starved of the love he craved.

Can picked up his phone, but all he could do was stare at her number on the screen. He couldn't bring himself to make the call.  How would he be able to explain what had transpired. Why couldn't she have trusted him that he was telling her the truth. He wondered what words he could possibly say to convince her that he truly loved her and only wanted to be with her, and not anyone else... without the risk of scaring her away as she was so sensitive and naive.  He may have already intimidated her. If only there was a way for her to see things differently...Sadly he was lost for words and could not think of anything logical to say. He would just have to get used to being alone. Frustrated with himself and not knowing what else to do, he tossed his phone onto his bed in disappointment and started to walk away...

Just then, he heard the ringtone from his phone...a text. He held his breath and went back to pick it up.

It was from Sanem ❤️❤️
And only one word...

"Keske" [If only]

He looked at that word and a grin crept onto his face.  It appeared to him, somewhat as an epiphany....
"Sometimes logic goes beyond reason", he remembered Sanem telling him once. There was a way out of this predicament, after all. And the answer he had been searching for had been there all along. It lied buried in his soul...almost forgotten, but now gave him hope. And It was time to take a leap of faith and let it out to attract the attention of his desired mate. It was the spirit of his Albatross.

Perhaps Sanem being misinformed about Polen was not entirely a bad thing.  In fact, it would play an integral role in the larger plan. Fate had sent Sanem to the Opera House that night, the same place where they had first met, when he was her Albatross and she, his Angel. She was there now, undoubtedly yearning for her Albatross and perhaps him too, sending him her secret... that she wished only one thing...that he was her Albatross. He was sure of it.

Can then realized that the time had come for Sanem's Albatross to make his appearance, and to take off his mask to reveal himself to her...to show her that he was not an enigma, a figment of her imagination or some Phantom in an Opera House that was inside her mind... that he was actually a real life man, flawed and complex, who had fallen so deeply in love with her and had longed for them to be together. The time had come to show her that he too was just as captivated with her since the moment their souls collided and shared a kiss that ignited a passion he had never felt before. It was time to be brave and show her that her Romantic hero, her Albatross, had always been him, even way before they met...the one and the same...
Can Divit 🥰🥰