Pro Bending Team

Y/N wakes up to the sound of a crowd cheering loudly there were tons of reporters. Y/N scans the area as he saw the Avatar standing at a podium.

Korra: I'm Korra, your new Avatar.

The crowd cheers loudly and Y/N jumps down to the alleyway and he walks away.

Y/N: *sighs* No money. How am I gonna eat?

Y/N sees a pond as it was in the park and he decides to hunt for fish. Y/N pulls out his bow and he shoots the arrow as it strikes the fish and Y/N shoots another. Y/N got five fishes and suddenly he heard a loud whistle.

Security: Hey! You can't fish here!

Y/N quickly runs away as he puts the fish in his bag. He quickly runs into the alleyway and he shoots his grapple at the side of the building and flies up to the roof. Y/N puts the stick through the fish and he cooks it by putting a torch under the fish.

Y/N: *sighs* Can't this go any faster?

Korra: Hey, there need help?

Y/N: The Avatar? What are you doing here?

Korra: I saw some smoke in the air.

Y/N: You're a liar.

Korra: How'd you know?

Y/N: Your eyes say it all.

Korra: That obvious?

Y/N: Let me guess, it's about yesterday, huh?

Korra: Yeah.

Y/N: How'd you know it was me?

Korra: I noticed your weapons were placed exactly the same as yesterday.

Y/N: How'd you find me?

Korra: I noticed you on the rooftop.

Y/N: Good observation skills. But I must say, I have to leave.

Korra: You're not going to eat your fish?

Y/N: You can have it.

Korra: Did I bother you or something?

Y/N: I'm pretty sure, you have somewhere to be don't you?

Korra: Uh...

Y/N: Better not keep them waiting. (jumps off)

Korra's (thoughts): Jeez, he seems like a tough guy to crack.

Y/N walks away and he walks to an area that was completely empty. He continues to walk down the road but he heard footsteps behind him. He stops and the footsteps stop also, so he walks again and the footsteps follow him again. Y/N stops.

Y/N: Why are you following me?

Triple Threat 1: We're from the Triple Threat. I heard you're the one who put our three guys in jail.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure you got the wrong guy.

Triple Threat 2: No, the description fits perfectly.

Y/N turns around and he sees 10 men standing in front of him.

Y/N: Really? 10 people just to take on guy down.

Triple Threat 1: Get him.

They use their bending abilities as Y/N was easily dodging them. He decides to not kill them since they weren't his target. So he goes for the leader of the group and he chi-blocks his arms and legs as he falls to the ground not being able to bend.

The others look at him and Y/N rushes in, Y/N would jump in the air dodging their attacks as he chi-blocks all of them by using his speed and fast reflexes. Y/N was the only one standing as the rest were on the ground. Y/N looks to see a woman who was watching the whole thing.