The Legend's Story

As Y/N arrived back he sees the Northern Navy in the city. Y/N was confused but he ignored it and he quickly flew back to see Katara. Y/N enters Katara's house and he sees her drinking tea.

Y/N: Katara.

Katara: Yes?

Y/N: My arm.

Katara: Is it getting worse than usual?

Y/N: Yeah, it's been happening every few minutes or seconds. I don't know why this is happening to me.

Katara: Why do you think this is happening?

Y/N was standing there trying to think about why it was happening. Y/N remembers what Sabo said before he died.

Y/N: The blood of the dragon...

Katara: What?

Y/N: The reason why my arm keeps changing is the cause of the blood of the dragon.

Katara: You have the blood of the dragon...?

Y/N makes his wings appear and Katara was stunned as she looked at his eyes to see they have changed.

Katara: So, the legend is real.

Y/N: What legend?

Katara: Legend has it that an individual who has the blood of the dragon is given the abilities to have dragon like abilities. As you just showed me your wings. That must be the reason why your arm keeps hurting isn't it?

Y/N: Whenever my arm hurts it tries to transform into a claw against my will.

Katara: The legend also says the individual has to visit the dragons to be able to control his power.

Y/N: Do dragons even exist I heard they've gone extinct.

Katara: I will tell you a secret that no one else knows.

Y/N: What is it?

Katara: Zuko's fire bending got weak when he was trying to teach Aang. They went to an island and they went through a trial. They said they had to do a dragon dance as they were taken to meet the dragons.

Y/N: Dragons...?

Katara: Yes. When the dragons knew they were worthy enough. They granted Zuko and Aang stronger fire bending.

Y/N: That means I have to go visit these dragons?

Katara: Well, actually the legend says the individual can actually speak with the dragons through his mind instead of actually meeting them.

Y/N: How do I do that?

Katara: I don't know. But that's all I know.

Y/N: Okay. Thank you.

Katara: Of course.

Y/N walks out of the house and Mako sees him and he quickly walked up to him.

Mako: Hey, Y/N. Wanna go to the city with me?

Y/N: Why?

Mako: Thought we could just go for walk.

Y/N: Fine.

Mako: How's your arm?

Y/N: It's better now. Katara checked it out.

Mako: Oh, that's good.

Y/N: Yeah. Where's your girlfriend by the way?

Mako: Oh, Korra. She's at a meeting at her parent's house.

Y/N: So, why pick me? I thought you'd go with your brother.

Mako: He's actually... busy...

Y/N: Let me guess. Unalaq's daughter, right?