Grandma Toph

Three years has passed since Y/N left on his journey. Y/N would mostly send letters to Korra and Asami about his journeys and letting them know that he was safe. Asami was with Tenzin and the others at the temple.

Meelo: When Korra gets here, I bet she's not even gonna know who I am.

Ikki: Why is that?

Meelo: Because Meelo the boy has turned into Meelo the man.

Ikki: Right, you're completely unrecognizable.

Mako: Ugh. This coronation cannot come soon enough. I can't wait to go back being a detective.

Lin: Right... Um, yeah, about that.

Mako: What?

Lin: I don't know how to tell you this. You're going to Ba Sing Se with the Prince.

Mako: No!

Lin: I tried to get you out of it, but it's over my head. Wu personally asked Raiko. He said he doesn't know what he'd do without you.

Mako: This can't be happening. I'm not even an Earth Kingdom citizen. I work for the Republic City Police Department.

Lin: Not anymore. You're just a pawn in Raiko's diplomatic game. You can try talking to him but I don't think he's going to let you quit.

Servant 1: There's a Southern Water Tribe ship pulling up to the dock.

Ikki & Meelo: Korra!

Asami and everybody else ran out to see the ship. Naga runs out as Korra walks out with Tonraq.

Ikki & Meelo: Korra!

Korra: *chuckles* Hey, you two.

Asami: (smiles) Nice haircut.

Korra: (smiles) Thanks. (Korra and Asami hug) Hey, where's Y/N?

Asami: I thought he came back with you?

Korra: What? I thought he was already here.

Asami: No, he hasn't been here.

Tonraq: Uh, Y/N left the South Pole six months ago.

Tenzin: What? But he's not here. No one has seen him.

Tonraq: Then where is he?

{Y/N}

Y/N was fighting in a ring against a man. Y/N runs up and punches the man in the stomach multiple times. The man was able to feel the hits. Y/N uppercuts him and the man falls to the ground knocked out.

Announcer: We have a winner!

The stage cleared. Y/N got his money and he walked out. Y/N went to the bathroom and placed a bandage on his bruise.

Man 1: Hurry up in there! Come on, I got an emergency situation!

Y/N: (opens the door) Go ahead.

Y/N was walking and a bright light was shining on his right side. Y/N looked to see it was a car and he quickly jumped out of the way. Y/N quickly ran while holding his head and he looked at the alleyway to see it was the Dragon Emperor.